jealousy - TWICE tenth member (requested)

The crowd was loud as you and the girls took your places on stage.

Tonight, you're performing at the golden disc awards and you're all feeling beyond excited about it as you all get to perform the new song that just released.

Your heart is pounding against your chest and adrenaline is rushing through your veins as the lights came up and the cameras appeared on all ten of you.

You heard the song begin and you tried to stay focused on your lines but you had to admit that it wasn't as easy to do as it usually is.

Because your girlfriend Momo is looking especially gorgeous in the stage outfit she has on.

The stylists went all out and you have to admit that they did a fantastic job as the color complimented her eyes so well.

Although she always takes your breath away, she looked especially amazing tonight, and you couldn't deny that you were struggling to concentrate on the performance when she was dancing and singing right beside you.

However, the audience's eyes weren't on her but rather on you.

Momo was quick to notice that many idols and fans were all gawking over you.

Their gazes were intense, their eyes full of hearts, and they couldn't seem to look away from you.

She noticed different idols, male and female, whispering to each other about how good you looked as they all admired you.

And she didn't like it.

But since your relationship is private, she couldn't do much of anything while you were performing because she didn't want to draw attention and make people speculate and catch on to your relationship.

She had to hide her true emotions and fake a smile until the song came to an end.

It was just a few minutes later that the song finished but to Momo, it seemed like it took forever.

It felt like the longest performance you've ever done because she was just so impatient to get her hands on you and keep you close to her.

As the performance came to a close and the cameras went off of you all, you headed backstage to catch your breath and drink some water before you'd change into different outfits and go back into the audience.

As soon as you were backstage though and out of sight from the cameras and fans, Momo was by your side.

She pulled you into her arms and even though you were both sweaty, neither of you seemed to care.

"Hey, baby," You smiled as she held you close.

"You look so hot, Y/N."

"Have you looked in the mirror, baby? You look hot." You said before kissing her cheek.

"But the fans and other idols weren't staring at me, darling. They were gawking over you up there." She said as she held you tight. "You just look so good, so irresistible."

You chuckled as you put your arms around her neck and kissed her lips.

"It's not funny, babe." She said, pouting a little. "Everyone wants you."

"So? The only one I want is you."

She smiled a little as the words left your lips.

"I wish we didn't have to be so private about our relationship. I wish we could be like normal people and be out in the open. I wish I could shout from the rooftops that I'm in love with you and I'm the lucky one that gets to call you mine. It sucks that we can't."

"Someday, Momo." You said as you stared into her soft brown eyes. "Someday, we will. But, for now, we get to fall in love with each other without the rest of the world's eyes on us. I think that's kinda nice."

"It is. I just don't like anyone eyeing my girl like everyone did when we were out there. You're mine, only mine."

"I'm all yours, baby." You promised. "You don't have anything to worry about. I don't care who stares at me or you because we're in love with each other."

"And no one can change that." She said and you nodded your head.

"So don't be so jealous, okay? I'm yours and it doesn't matter who gawks over me or flirts with me, my heart belongs to you."

She smiled before kissing your lips again.

You melted against her and kissed her passionately, only to jump as Nayeon tapped your shoulder.

"We have to get back out there." She said.

"In a minute. We're a little occupied right now." Momo said before pulling you in for another kiss, not caring who saw as you got lost in each other.