doing your makeup while sitting on her lap (requested)

"Come here, darling," Momo said as she patted her lap.

"Baby, I have to do my makeup."

"You can do it while sitting on my lap." She smiled as she nodded at her lap.

You were still dressed in only one of her shirts but you're trying to get ready for the day since you and Momo have plans.

She's in a very clingy mood today though, not that you're complaining because you love it when she's like this.

You sat on the bed and she pulled you onto her lap and put her arms around you.

You grabbed your hand mirror and opened your makeup bag to pull out everything you'd wear for the day.

You started with your eyeshadow.

You chose a light pink color and carefully put it over your eyes.

Then, you grabbed your mascara and carefully applied it, taking your time doing so.

You moved on to other things such as your contour and your lipstick.

And as you put it all on and blended it in, Momo watched you with an adoring gaze.

Her cheek rested on your shoulder and she played with your hair while staring at you so lovingly.

"Why are you staring?" You asked as you turned to look at her.

"Because you're gorgeous." She smiled as she kissed your jaw.

"Yeah, now that I have my makeup on."

"No." She said as she playfully rolled her eyes. "You're always gorgeous. You look beautiful with your makeup on and you look just as beautiful in my shirt, a pair of sweats, and no makeup on at all."

You put your mirror down and turned your cheek to stare at her with a growing smile.

"I think that you're the prettiest girl in the world." She softly spoke as she brushed her fingers across your shoulder.

"I think you're even prettier."

She chuckled before kissing your lips softly.

"I love your eyeshadow and your lipstick colors, baby. They make your eyes pop." She said. "You have the prettiest eyes."

"Momo, stop," You whined as she laughed and held you a little tighter. "You're in a mood today. You're very affectionate and sweet with me a lot but even more so today."

"Well, sometimes I'm busy and don't get to tell you these things as often as I wish. So I wanted to tell you now. Because it's true and you deserve to hear it."

You kissed her cheek lovingly, leaving behind a small mark of your lipstick.

"Sorry." You giggled and wiped it off her cheek.

"It's okay. You could've left it there. It would've told everyone that didn't already know that you're my girl."

You shook your head with a smile and then gave her a sweet kiss.

"My makeup is done. Now I have to get dressed."

You went to get up from her lap but she shook her head.

"No." She pouted. "Just stay here with me. Just for a few minutes."

"Okay." You said as you relaxed in her arms. "I will for as long as you want. I love you."

"I love you too." She said as she kissed your neck softly, holding you tight as she continued to stare at you and admire how truly beautiful you are.

Unaware that you found her to be even more beautiful.