calling her mommy in front of the girls (requested)

Dropping your fork onto your plate, you rested your head on Momo's shoulder and let out a long sigh.

You're out at dinner with the girls and usually, you'd enjoy this time spent with them.

But tonight, all you can only seem to focus on is your girlfriend and how good she looks.

She's all dressed up since the restaurant is fancy and the outfit she has on is a little revealing and sexy.

Needless to say, you felt a little needy for her.

You felt needy for her kisses and her caresses and you also felt needy to be able to caress her soft skin too.

"Momo?" You said as you tapped her shoulder.

She had been in the middle of shoving a few forkfuls of food into her mouth as she and Dahyun talked about their upcoming schedule.

But when you said her name, she turned her attention to you.

"Yes, darling?"

Moving your hand from her shoulder and down to her thigh, you began to brush your fingers over her skin as you leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"You look amazing."

She smirked and when your eyes met, she saw the look of need in them.

You were craving her.

You wanted to feel her lips move passionately against yours and feel her touch.

And she'd be lying if she said she didn't want the same thing.

But she wasn't letting it show.

"Thanks, babe." She smiled and kissed your temple before turning her attention back to Dahyun.

You were a little surprised but quickly became frustrated and desperate for her.

"Momo," You groaned and tried to make her desperate for you as you continued to caress her thigh.

But when she stayed silent and continued to ignore you, you did something that Momo didn't expect.

Desperate times called for desperate measures and you had no problem with the girls or anyone else in the restaurant hearing your desperation.

"Mommy, stop ignoring me!" You whined.

You didn't say the words too loud... yet.

Momo quickly turned her head to look at you with big eyes.

She couldn't believe what you'd said and she couldn't believe that you'd say it here in front of her best friends and total strangers.

Anyone could've overheard.

But, thankfully, they didn't.

"What'd you say?"

"Oh, you didn't hear me? Should I say it louder?" You asked as you bit your lip. "Mommy?"

You said it a little louder this time, loud enough for the girls to overhear but they'd been too busy in their conversations or too interested in their meals to notice.

Or so you thought.

"Don't you dare say it louder than that." She said, warning you.

"Then stop ignoring me." You said as you began to caress her thigh again.

Her breath hitched this time and she found herself melting over how nice your touch felt.

"You look so sexy tonight, mommy," You said in her ear. "I can't get enough of you."

"Get up." She said as she clenched her jaw.

"What? Why?"

"Because we're going home."

You didn't have the opportunity to say anything to protest or question her on this because she quickly turned to the girls.

"We have to go."

"Why?" Nayeon frowned.

"Uh," Momo paused. "Y/N's stomach hurts."

You pretended to groan in pain and the girls began to feel bad right away.

"Oh, no. Feel better, Y/N!" Tzuyu said with a sad look in her eyes.

"Do you think it's something she ate?" Jihyo questioned as she stared down at her plate.

She ordered the same thing as you, so she was curious and a little worried.

"No, not at all. She's been feeling a little off today. I think that she might be coming down with something." Momo explained.

"Well go home and take good care of her then," Mina said.

"Don't worry," Momo said as she put her hand on your back. "Mommy will take good care of you, baby girl," She said just loud enough for you to hear.

You couldn't help the way your cheeks began to heat up and you had to disguise the flustered look you felt from her words and look like you felt sick instead.

"Can we go now?" You asked.

Momo grabbed some money on threw it on the table to pay for your part and hers of the meal before she took your hand and led you out to the car.

"You are in so much trouble." She said.

"I know, mommy," You replied with a smirk and Momo shook her head with a smile, loving the way it sounds every time you call her that.