kissing in front of the girls

"It feels like it's been forever since I last saw you," Momo said as she continued to spin you around in the dressing room.

Her arms were wrapped tightly around you. The only time she's let you go in the last twenty minutes since you surprised her after she and the girls stepped off stage were for the few minutes she went to clean up.

She hurried tonight, wanting to waste no time in being able to hold you again. Since then, she hasn't let you go; not once loosening her grip on you.

Even as she took a seat on the sofa in the room, she still kept her hold on you as she pulled you onto her lap.

"I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you more, Momo."

"Doubtful." Jeongyeon chuckled. "You're all she ever talks and thinks about."

Momo chuckled as she pressed a kiss on your shoulder, shyly burying her red cheeks in your shirt.

"You're all I've been thinking about since I left." She whispered in your ear before kissing below it.

You turned around to face her as she pulled you closer. You brushed your nose against hers before leaning in to give her a little kiss.

"I love you so much."

She smiled against your lips and whispered the words back to you before she pulled you in for another kiss; this time much more passionate than the rest.

She melted against you, instantly giving in to the urge to move her hands from your back and up to your cheeks while you rested yours on her shoulders. She let out a soft sigh against your lips as she deepened the kiss just a little.

"Uh, Momo," Dahyun said as she and the girls giggled a little over how passionate your kisses were; despite the room being far from empty.

"Momo? Y/N?" Nayeon said, snapping her fingers and clapping her hands to try to get your attention.

But you were too enthralled in each other to notice.

But the feeling of something hitting her in the head made Momo pull away from your lips.

She grabbed it, finding that it was one of Chaeyoung's shirts.

"What?"

"What do you mean 'what'?" Jihyo chuckled. "We've been trying to get your attention."

"I was busy." She smirked a little. "What do you want?"

"We're going out. Do you want to tag along? Are you hungry after your long flight or anything, y/n?"

You and Momo stared at each other for a moment before shaking your head.

"We'll stay here," Momo said as she rubbed your back.

"Okay." Sana smiled as they all gathered their things to get ready to go.

"We'll see you tomorrow." Tzuyu smiled and closed the door.

As soon as she did, Momo was cupping your cheek to get you to look back at her.

"Now, where were we?" She smirked, only for it to turn into a big smile as your eyes lit up and your lips inched closer to hers.

You looped your arms around her neck as she brushed her fingertips along your skin, happy to finally have you back by her side and be able to give you all the hugs and kisses you desired.