cuddling after being intimate (requested)

You hummed against Momo's lips as you shared a few more kisses before rolling off of her.

You laid down beside her and she shook her head with a bright smile.

"That was so good." She said.

You curled up beside her and stared into her eyes as you both tried to catch your breath.

"Agreed. It was amazing." You spoke as she brushed her fingers across your body.

You spent the last hour, maybe two tangled up in the sheets.

It was absolutely perfect; every single second spent being intimate with your girl was one you cherished very much.

You can't get over how incredible she is and having a night to yourselves to finally express your love to each other rather than just saying the three words before falling asleep meant a lot to you both.

"You're so beautiful." She said. "I know I told you that many times but I can't stop saying it."

"You're even more beautiful, baby." You told her. "I'm so in love with you."

"I'm so in love with you, my girl." She smiled.

You intertwined your fingers with hers and snuggled as close as you could get to her, feeling her warm skin against yours.

She was still a little sweaty but her bare skin was so soft and so warm, you just wanted to curl up to her and never leave her embrace.

You listened to her heartbeat in her ears and felt her fingers run through your hair.

"I'm so tired." You said. "I could close my eyes and fall asleep right now."

She giggled.

"Wouldn't surprise me at all. You always fall asleep after we're intimate."

"Can you blame me? You tire me out!"

She giggled again before kissing your head.

"I just want to stay with you in these moments forever. I don't want to let you go, not ever. So we're going to stay just like this for as long as we can." She said.

"That sounds wonderful, my love. I'd be happy to just lay here in your arms forever."

Her heart was swelling in her chest, so full of love it might just burst.

"We should clean up though. Let me take care of you." She whispered, kissing your head.

"In a few. I'm sleepy."

She playfully rolled her eyes as her fingertips began to brush across your back.

"Okay. I'll let you rest for a few. We did go for a while, I know you're worn out. But soon, we have to clean up. Maybe we can take a bath."

"I'd like that." You mumbled sleepily before falling asleep in her embrace.

And Momo just held you a little tighter, swearing that you were her whole world and she'd always be this in love with you for the rest of her life.