hickey prank (requested)

Your heart began to pound against your chest when you heard the slamming of the door outside.

You looked out the window just in time to see Momo running up the steps with her bags over her shoulder, so excited to finally be home and be back with you after being on tour for so long that she couldn't wait any longer.

The front door swung open and she kicked it closed with her foot as she dropped her things onto the floor and held her arms open for you to run into, which you happily did.

"Oh," she sighed as she buried her lips in your hair, kissing across the crown of your head lovingly. "I've missed you." She said as she breathed in your smell, letting it fill her lungs as her heart filled with happiness.

"I miss you too." You grinned as you pulled away, staring into her bright eyes as she tucked a lock of hair behind your ear. "How was the tour? Sorry I couldn't visit you. Some... things came up."

"It's okay." She said, trying her very best to be as understanding as she could. "It was good. I mean, it was tiring at times but fun nevertheless. I enjoyed being with the girls and seeing all the fans, and of course, performing. It was a blast."

It brought you joy to see the sparkle in her eyes.

"How about you? What have you been up to while I've been gone?" She asked and brushed your hair away from your neck, desperate to lean down and lay kisses to your neck.

She missed kissing you, missed the soft sighs you let out when she lets her lips brush against your skin ever so softly, especially that one spot on your neck.

She missed everything about you and she feels overwhelmed with the love she has for you now that she's home again; so desperate to give you kisses.

But just as she pressed one sweet one to your jaw, she let her eyes travel along every inch of your skin, and her heart sank when she saw what looked like a hickey.

"Hey," she whispered as she pulled away from your neck, gazing at you in confusion. "What's that on your neck?"

You looked at her like you had no idea what she was talking about.

"That mark on your neck. It looks like a hickey."

"Oh, that," you chuckled and watched her eyes fill with hurt. "Momo, I can explain-"

"You said that things came up? What kind of things were you talking about? I thought it had to do with work-related things but now..." she paused as she felt a lump appear in her throat. "Who is it?"

"What are you talking about, Momo? You know you're the only one?"

"Oh, really? I haven't been home for almost three months and you have a hickey on your neck! You're standing there, lying to me. I want the truth! Tell me who it is or I'm leaving and going to stay with one of the girls for the night."

"Okay, okay!" You sighed and put your hands on her hips. She tried her best to push them away, only for you to hold her tighter. "Momo, it's not a real hickey."

She furrowed her eyebrows, lips parting as she went to tell you that it sure looked real to her. But you didn't give her the chance to speak, because you brushed your finger along the mark and the makeup smeared.

She stared at you in disbelief, scoffing as she tried to pull away.

"See? It's a prank!" You said and showed her the makeup on the tip of your finger.

"That's so mean, y/n!" She groaned.

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Whatever."' She grumbled, only for you to loop your arms around her neck and pepper kisses across her face to try to get her to smile.

"Don't be mad, baby." You said as you played with her hair. "I'm sorry, very sorry. I love you and I missed you like crazy. Please forgive me?"

You pouted at her and, instantly, she knew she'd be caving.

"Okay, fine. You're forgiven. I love you too much to stay mad at you, especially since we were apart for so long. But no more pranks. Okay?"

"That's fair." You smiled and leaned in for a kiss, only for her to smirk against your lips. "What?"

"You didn't let me finish. No more pranks... for you. You really scared me. I think it's only fair I get some sort of revenge."

"Like?" You asked curiously, eyebrows raised.

"Guess you'll just have to wait and find out. Won't you, baby girl?" She winked and pushed her lips onto yours, already plotting a prank to pull on you as you melted into her and tried to deepen the sweet kiss.