we've got a whole lifetime ahead of us - part two (requested)

Curled up in bed with Momo, her lips moved lovingly against yours.

Your fingers were laced through her hair while her hands rested gently on your cheeks, her fingers brushing against your skin as you shared some sweet kisses on this romantic night.

And as much as you were enjoying the kisses that you were sharing, you were craving more.

"Momo," You sighed and moved your arms from her neck to the hem of your shirt. "I need more."

She couldn't help the moan that fell from her lips when you took it off and tossed it onto the floor, only to let out a whine after.

"What is it? Is something wrong?"

"No, baby. It's just, you said that you weren't ready." She mumbled. "But you look so beautiful and it's so hard for me to resist you."

"Well, you don't need to resist anything anymore."

She sank her teeth into her lip, looking at you with a hint of hope and excitement in her eyes. "Momo, I told you," You paused and grabbed one of her hands to place it on your thigh. "I need more."

Her breath hitched in her throat and her eyes went wide as if she couldn't believe what you were saying.

As if it seemed too good to be true.

"I'm ready."

"You are?" She asked. "Because if you're just saying that, I can wait longer. I promise!"

"No," You chuckled as she began to brush her fingers up and down your thigh. "I'm sure, baby. I'm ready."

"Oh, baby girl," She said before laying you on your back.

Hovering over you, she licked her lips as she looked you up and down.

"I'm going to treat you like an absolute queen. I promise you, you're going to love every second of tonight."

"I know." You smiled as you intertwined your fingers with hers.

But she pulled hers away a second later, only to take off her shorts and toss them aside.

After, she gently grabbed your hands again and intertwined your fingers together once more.

"You are so beautiful." She whispered softly before she began to kiss your neck. "And I'm so in love with you. I can't wait to show you just how much you mean to me."

Your heart fluttered at the thought.

There was no one you wanted to take this next intimate step with more than Momo.

You were finally ready and you knew that it was going to be one of the best nights of your life.

And you couldn't wait to experience it all with Momo.