Chapter 6 (Edited)

Hi guys I know it has been a long time since i publish a new chapter, so here it is! I needed more time for the inspiration to kick in. hahahahaha

so hopefully you guys would love this new chapter. i think i better not keep you guys waiting so...on with the story!

Ryo's POV

The next day while visiting Risa, I walked towards Brandon's room, but when I reached there, I saw what seemed to be his family inside. I saw an older couple, which probably would be his parents and a younger guy and girl who seems to be around their 20s, which probably is his brother and sister.

I remember Brandon mentioned that he had 2 older siblings near his age, his elder sister Renee and older brother Jaden. I was about to go in but I heard the dad's phone got a notification. He looked at his phone and he signalled his son to follow him, he kissed his wife on the forehead while she looked angrily at him and hugged his daughter. When he was walking to the door, I pretended to just look at my phone.

Once they left, I heard the mom started getting angry. "Can you believe that?! Here, his son still hasn't woken up yet from this coma and he couldn't even ask Toby to get a day off! I can't believe that man sometimes." she grumbled.

"Mom, you know that the Dragons are important to dad, it's his second family remember?" the daughter told the mom.

"But we are his family too, his responsibilities rely here as well." The mom said while sounding disappointed.

"Hey mom, I know Allie is in Italy but what happens when her mom tells her what happened to Brandon and she flies back home to see him?"

"NOPE! NO! NO WAY! I am not letting her come near him, not even with a 10-foot pole! I told your father to tell Trent that Allie is not allowed to see Brandon at all when he is in the hospital. Because she is not FAMILY!" I saw the mom's face turn red with anger.

"But mom, I know you are angry at Allie even I am angry at her but she did have amnes-"

"Don't! please don't Renee, she can only use that amnesia card so many times. I know what happened to her was unfortunate but she didn't even apologize for what happened after she got her memories back. Your brother didn't have the closure he needed from her, and she still...I keep denying the invitation to her wedding and your father and I argued for days because of it. I had to forcefully smile my way through her wedding and I can't even say a word to her. It was painful." she then took a deep breath.

Her daughter came nearer to hug her as her mom started breathing heavily while trying to calm her down. "It's okay mom. Everything will be fine, Brandon will be fine, he will wake up soon and we will be there for him."

I knocked on the door and they both looked at me in shock. "Hello there," I said with a little wave.

"Oh hello, who are you?" the mom asked me.

I smiled at her. "I am a friend of Brandon's from high school, I heard that he was in the hospital and I came to see him."

"Oh really? From High school? I am sorry, I don't remember you but thank you for coming to see Brandon." The mother said, smiling at me but she furrowed her brows in confusion.

"May I?" I said gesturing for me to come in and she nodded, I went in and walked to the side of Brandon's bed facing the entrance of the door.

"Okay, well while you are here, me and my daughter will be going to get something to eat, do you want anything...Umm."

"Ryo, just call me Ryo," I said to her.

"Ryo? That is a beautiful name, Japanese?" the mom asked me and I nodded. "How interesting." she then left me alone with Brandon.