Chapter 8 (Edited)

Hi guys! another update is now up! Hope you guys like this chapter because i really am happy with this chapter hehehehehe

Well on with the story!

Ryo's POV

"I AM GETTING MARRIED AGAIN! but of course not with Jordan this time."

*What?...*

I didn't know what to say as I was too shocked at what was going on and also at the words that came out of my sister's Risa's mouth. She is getting married today?! What?! Who?! When?! Where?! Why?!

"Ryo? Hello? Earth to Ryo, are you okay lil brother?" Risa asked me and I wasn't okay, I felt dizzy and confused.

When I finally suggested for all of us to sit down and talk about it, she told us how this situation happened. It was kind of a cute and sweet story.

Risa's POV

*I really hope the kids are okay, maybe i should follow them back home and give them support?*

In our family when twin babies are born there will always be a possibility that one of them not surviving after their birth or gets a very long unknown sickness. I really want to be there with them to see if they needed support. I was about to leave until I heard a stranger beside me suddenly speak out.

"Yes?" called the stranger. "Strange, I thought someone called me Senpai just now."

*Senpai? Why does this stranger sound so familiar?*

I looked up and saw the stranger's face and my eyes widened as I saw who it was.

"B-Brandon?! Brandon Johnson?" I stood up immediately to get a closer look at him and he finally looked back at me.

"Uh, yes? Are you the one that called me just now?" he asked me and i shook my head.

"Nope, I wasn't but i am surprised to see you here, how are you? Have you been feeling better since you were discharged from hopsital?" I asked him.

He looked at me with a confused expression on his face and then a shocked one.

"What? How did you- who are you?" Brandon asked me

*Hmm? He doesn't recognise me? Well, it has been 8 years I guess? I do look different now compared to what I used to look like 8 years ago. I think I should maybe make him remember me? Aha! I know what would make him remember me, I have a hoodie, now I need...*

I dug into my pockets and took out my extra hair ties I have and tied my hair back into 2 ponytails that I used to wear in high school.

"Remember me?" I asked grinning at him as I used to in high school as well.

He looked at me still confused and then his expression changed quickly, I finally got him to remember me.

"Risa? Risa Yamamoto?" his eyes widened and he started smiling widely at me.

"YES!" I exclaimed.

"Oh my god! How are you? Wow! You look so grown!"

"I'm fine, yeah I do look different don't i? Are you with anyone?" I asked him and he shook his head.

Eventually we agreed to sit together at the table that i was already at and Brandon brought his soda can and cup with him and brought it over to the table i was in. We then started talking about the good old times in high school and I told him about how Ryo is married with kids and he had a shocked expression on his face. I also told him what i have been up to for the past 8 years, my occupation as an actress anyway, not my job as this gangster-ish spy girl.