Chapter 35

Brandon's POV

Risa and I have started working on the show and at first, it was kinda difficult because it was my first time acting. The directors and producer help me out and so did the actor actors which also includes my brother's new girlfriend, Mayumi and also Kyoko, Risa's other friend.

I then did really well with the scenes, the scene was that my character would meet Risa's character at an event and we saw each other. Risa's character's boss in the show introduced me to her as a new recruit of the spy team and i would be working with her. Her character and my character was already in love with each other due to the fact that they met each other in High School.

It turns out that Risa mentioned about my idea of the chracters knowing each other since High School like me and Risa did. We would also be doing a flashback scene but the flashback scene would be played by younger characters who are supposed to be younger chracters of our characters.

After we already film the first episode, we saw it and it turned out well, the directors and producers were very happy that i am in the show as Risa's love interest. They say our chemistry was quite good and our interaction was relatable.

I told my parents and siblings about the show and when the episode would air and so did Risa's parents. Dad said that he would be working on that day and he said that he would be watching it with Trent and Detroit. Jaden would not be working on that, so he would be watching it with mom and Renee at home. He would also be inviting his girlfriend, Mayumi to come meet mom too.

I hope that they all like the show.

Hayden's POV

I was at the warehouse with Trent and Detroit, and we turned on the TV and and switch on to the channel where the show Brandon is going to be in with my daughter-in-law Risa.

"Wow! Brandon is going to be in a show!" exclaimed Detroit.

"Yeah, me and Maya were surprised when he told us. Actually, he told Maya and then me. I didn't know Brandon wanted to act before but Maya told me that Brandon had thought about acting for quite a while now." I explained to Trent and Detroit.

"Yeah, and also now that you told me about Risa being the one the punch my stomach. I am kinda impressed of her. I even did some research on her. Well, got some of the men, meaning the new recruits to research her. Turns out she is a very private person, it was quite difficult for them to get information about her that doesn't include what the media says about her." Said Trent.

"Yeah, and what did they find out about my beautiful daughter-in-law." I asked smilling but i am also quite curious on what they found out about her as i don't know that much about Risa.

"Well, turns out that your daughter-in-law was married before she married Brandon to another actor, they got divorced after a couple of years being together. And....." Trent said and then suddenly having a nervous expression on his face.

"And what, Trent? What are you not telling me?" I asked him.

"Well, i think you need to hear from your daughter-in-law."

"What is it Trent?" I asked insisting he tell me because i want to know more aboout her.

"Well, Risa was pregnant before but..... she got shot on her stomach and lost her baby because the shotgun went to her womb. It was a from a rival gang actually and i got this information from her own dad himself when he found that the men that was working for me was trying to find some info about her."

"Risa's dad told them about this?"

"No, he told me about this on the phone, when he found the men trying to find out some information about his daughter, he called me after that and told me something that you needed to know but says that Risa should be the one to tell this, not him. But he doesn't want anyone get the wrong idea about his daughter, Risa, so that is why he told me."