Chapter 19 (Edited)

Brandon's POV

"What?! What do you mean by ''the ring isn't mine?" Risa asked me as she had a confused expression on her face.

"The ring is for Allie" I said and I can see her expression change from confused to furious.

"IT'S FOR ALLIE?!"

*Oh no, why did I forget the ring? It has been a year ago since I bought that ring and I forgot about it!*

"Okay Risa, let me explain." I said , trying to calm her down while I took her hand and slowly pulled the ring out, because if I knew Risa, she was about to either throw it out the window or find a way to destroy it.

"This ring was for Allie when I wanted to propose to her, but we had that fight and I just threw it in the drawer because I was angry at the situation we were in. i wanted to give it to her when she got back home but then you know the rest." I explain and I can see that Risa's expression has softened.

"Oh..." I saw the guilty look in her eyes.

"Risa..." I shoved the ring in the front pocket of my pants and held Risa's hands. "Risa, i will buy you a ring that you deserve. Just be patient." I said to her as she looked me straight in the eyes calmly.

"Brandon, i am so sorry if i seem angry, it's just that i finally get to be with you and i don't want to lose you."

"Hey, there is nothing for you to be sorry about, I think any woman who would be in your position where her husband said what I said last night or about still having his ex fiance's ring would react the same way. Our marriage is still new and we just need to trust and understand each other. Risa, i don't ever want to hurt you. I love you Risa, remember that."

"I was just surprised that you bought me an engagement ring and also bought me a wedding ring too." she said.

"Oh, I didn't buy that ring." I said bluntly.

She looked up at me with a confused expression on her face. "Wait? What? You didn't?"

I then smiled at her. "Nope, these rings belong to my parents, they wanted us to have them until we can buy our own wedding rings. But i just agreed to borrowed my moms since i already have a ring with me, the one special ring you gave me after graduation." I explained.

She looked at the wedding ring on her finger and she began to smile. "Your parents wanted to give us their rings? I nodded at her. "They must really approve of our relationship if they wanted to give us their wedding rings. I am so happy that I can be part of your family Brandon." she said while hugging me and i hugged her back.

"Oh, look at the love birds." we heard someone say while we also heard the door knock too.

We looked behind us and saw that it was my sister Renee and she was smirking at us. We both stopped hugging and I saw Risa was blushing, her face turned a little red in embarrassment which looked cute on her.

She then looked up at Renee smiling at her. "Hi Renee"

"Hi Risa, my little sister-in-law!" she exclaimed and came nearer to her. "Don't be so formal with me. We're family now, come here." she said while Renee opened her arms to invite Risa for a warm hug which Risa came towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Aww Risa, you are such a cutie and so gorgeous!" she said while she looked at Risa and she is right, Risa is a cutie and a gorgeous girl.

"Thank you." Risa said, still hugging tightly at Renee."You are so nice!"

"Of course I am, no matter what my brothers might think." she said while smirking.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Happy belated birthday Risa!" Renee said excitedly.