Chapter 29

Risa's POV

"Someone leaked photos of our wedding Ceremony!" i told Brandon, i was kinda starting to panic and also worried because sometimes leaked photos don't get the story right and straight to the point.

I started looking at the article that Aiko gave me through the link at Whatsapp. I then saw what they wrote about me and Brandon, and i was livid and angry at what they wrote about me and Brandon. The thing i was worried about, is now written in an article right in the link.

It says that Risa Yamamoto was seeing her new husband before and during her marriage with her ex-husband Jordon. They even got so far and wrong to say that i was pregnant with Brandon's baby and during when i was pregnant with Jordan's baby while we were married. This was terrible and wrong! This is all lies that the article wrote!

"How did they get photos from our wedding?!" Brandon asked me. "And what did they say in the article?"

"Well, i think someone must have seen us there and started taking photos, maybe some paparazi, but i am not sure about that, and i don't think you are going to like to read this, it's not good for both of us, but you have the right to know Brandon." I said and gave my phone to Brandon.

He took my phone that i gave to him and read through the article and started getting furious over it. "They said that you were having an affair with me during your previous marriage to your ex-husband and the baby that you were carrying was mine? This is ridicuous!"

" I know right?! The tabloids gets things wrong and now they are making things up. I didn't cheat on Jordon at all and now they are making up this facade where you and i were having affair behind his back! Those are all lies and totally untrue!" I sighed, trying to calm myself down. "I need to call Jordon's wife and him too just in case they heard and saw about this article!"

"You are in contact with him?" Brandon asked me curiously.

"Yes, actually, i am now closer to his wife  because she used to work with us with our clothes, she is an actress too and is really into fashion, she helped us alot and when Jordon and i finalise our divorce, Jordon did actually told me that he did like her and she like him back but she didn't want to make a move by asking for them to know each other because she doesn't want to be the reason for our divorce. She wasn't, she is a really nice and sweet girl. The paparazzi did the same thing with her when Jordon wanted to marry her, their engagement was private eventhough, it has been a year since i was divorce, both Jordon and her were respectful to me and the Paparazzi make it into an affair too! Saying that she is the reason for our divorce, She wasn't! She literally wanted to cry but i comforted her and went on an interview saying that and explaining to them what happen."

"Woah....."

"Yeah, i know the explanation i gave just now is long, but i wanted to explain to you everything about this, that this situation of an affair or should i say this fake affair has happened to me and Jordon and i am going to go on an interview and get my manager to help me fix this. I want them to rectify this fake news." I then paused and realised something. "Oh no, i just realised that if this is like breaking news from the paparazzi, maybe your mom and dad might know about this."

"Oh, i didn't thought about that, it's okay Risa, we will tell them what happen and explain everything about this fake news." Brandon told me and was trying to comfort me.

We then heard Brandon's phone ringing and he took out his phone and the caller ID says 'Mom' and i was already feeling a little nervous of why she was calling Brandon.

Brandon looked at me and still trying to comfort me, then i heard my phone ringing again and i looked at the caller ID and it was my mom who is calling me. I looked at Brandon and asked him if we both could put it on loud speaker so if what they both wanted to talk about is the same thing which is the fake news online about Brandon and I, we can both clear things up.