Chapter 11 (Edited)

Hi guys! I finally had the time to write, well I kinda have the time, i suddenly had an inspiration to write this chapter and I was happy to have been able to write again. I was really sad that I didn't have the inspiration to write for quite a long time and I appreciate my readers for being patient with my writing and my stories and all the delays of the chapters to come out.

So, thank you all for being patient with me and hopefully, this chapter would somehow make up for not writing as much as I would like to. please continue to be patient with me and hopefully, I can give you guys more great content in my stories.

thank you to all my readers who have been there since the beginning of this story or even a bigger thank you to readers who are still reading both of my stories, I really appreciate the reads and votes. love you guys!!!

Okay, now on with the story!!!

Brandon's POV

"Yup...it's on mine and Ryo's birthday." Risa said and i was so shocked that we would be getting married on her and Ryo's birthday!

"Wow! That means we would be getting married on your birthday?" I chuckled. "So that means i have to give you 2 gifts on our anniversary." i said as while she was sitting at the dining room table with her laptop in front of her. "and also a gift for Ryo too since it's his birthday too since you both are twins and share a birthday. ut of course i have to buy yours first since you are going to be my wife." he chuckled again.

"I guess so." she looked back at me, while having a smirk on her face.

I cleared my throat and gulped "So, i guess we'll meet up on 1st june and get on with the ceremony, sign the marriage license and we would officially be married! And you Risa Yamamoto would be Mrs Brandon Johnson or should i say Mrs Risa Johnson."

"Hmm, i think i like the sound of that!" she said to me while stood up from her chair she was sitting on near her laptop to looking at me adoringly like she did in the Cafe. The same way i was looking at her i guess. I just realised how beautiful Risa had gotten to be, and how mature and so grown up she is, so independant.

*She is daring, she is confidant and I love that about her. I would be marrying her tomorrow, i would be marrying this grown woman who i met when we were just teenagers and now i would love to meet this new woman that Risa has become."

"Umm, Brandon? About what happened at the restaurant?" she then looked up at me with a worried expression on her face.

"Yeah? What about it?"

"Well, i really love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, and when we were at the restaurant looking at each other like that, i wanted to love you, to be with you, to be intimate with you after we are married of course. is it too forward for me to say all that?"

"You kidding me, of course it's not, you are expressing your feelings for me Risa and i love that about you. i think we are taking this a little slow yet beautifully and i love that we are taking it a little slow because we are taking our time. The time i remember my relationship being fast is when me and Allie kissed on our first date!" i then looked at her and saw that she was looking at me angrily.

"Uh, i mean-" i began gulping nervously. "I shouldn't have mention that. i apologize Risa." i said to her, her eyes soften a little and she then smiled at me.

"It's okay Brandon, i know you didn't mean to mention and plus your previous relationship was a year ago and it's still pretty new, i understand, remember, i was married once before, so i know what it's like to remember some memories of your previous partner. But... for now i want to focus with the wonderful and beautiful relationship and marriage that i am going to start with you Brandon." Risa said as she started blushing a little and smilling too as she looked at me, her face turned red like a tomato, exactly as it did when we first met in high school.