Chapter 26

Risa's POV

"What are you talking about Ryo?" Brandon asked Ryo and i was kinda nervous.

"Oh, daddy-in-law, this is my twin brother Ryo and Ryo, this is Brandon's father."

"It is nice to meet you Mr Johnson." Ryo said and smiled at Brandon's dad and he returned a smile back to him.

"Nice to meet you too Ryo." Brandon's father said back to Ryo.

"Ryo" Brandon called Ryo and we all looked at Brandon. "What do you mean by Risa was discharged from the hospital and she went to the hospital the same day as me?" Brandon asked and i was feeling more nervous than before.

"Wait, Risa didn't tell you about that?" Ryo asked while looking confused at Brandon and me. "Risa, you didn't tell him about your seizure?"

"You had a Seizure?!" Brandon exclaimed looking shocked at what he just heard and turn to face me. "You didn't tell me that you had a Seizure."

"Well, i didn't know how to bring it up and i kinda forgot about that actually, i just remembered that i met you there and i wrote you that letter before i left the hospital. I was worried about you Brandon. And once we met again and started talking and once i knew it, you proposed to me at that Cafe we met and then we got married the next day." I said nervously.

"Wait, the letter? you wrote that?" he asked me and i nodded. He then suddenly smiled at me and i was reliefed and happy that he is smilling at me. "Thanks Risa. that letter was really nice. It was very sweet of you to write that to me." he said.

"Well, you're welcome Brandon." i said happily looking at him excitedly too.

"Actually, my sister-in-law gave me some information of what happened but she said i was fine and i feel fine." i explained to him.

"Well, i think you could have told me about this, shouldn't i know my wife medical conditions or previous medical anything? i think the doctor would ask me that if you have any medical situations." Brandon said looking worried at me and he is right, i think i should have told him about all this and my other things too such as my other things i haven't told him yet.

"Yeah, i'm sorry Brandon, i didn't tell you about that." I said to him and then he sympathetically smiled at me.

"It's okay Risa, i am worried about you." He said to me.

"I know you are, don't worry Brandon, i am fine and plus i think we should just change the subject since daddy-in-law wants to talk to you about you being in the hospital which i understand that you need privacy so, i will be with sister-in-law helping with the baby." i said as i stood up and  started walking towards Ryo. "and we also need to talk about tomorrow's work load." i said to Ryo and he nodded at me.

I turned back and face Brandon and his father. "If you need anything, please call me." I said and smiled at them. "We would leave you to your private conversation." i said awkwardly walking towards the hallway and gesturing Ryo to follow me to the babies's nursery.

Brandon's POV

As Risa was leaving the living and walking to the hallway to the nursery, i looked back at my dad and feeling a little anxious of what he wanted to talk about. I don't even know where to start with this conversation. What should i say? I think i should start of what happened when i was 18, when i told him i didn't want to go into his line of work because of when i was 18.