Chapter 20 (Edited)

Risa's POV

I looked inside the box that Brandon opened up in front of me and I was confused at first because it seemed like a box full of posters, DVDs, and other stuff too. There were a lot of things that were inside that box, it seems like it also has some random stationeries in there too.

I looked at the items in the box closely and then my eyes widened to see that it all had something in common. It's all merchandise from the movie and TV show that, Mayumi and Kyoko and I were in, Fi3rz Eleganz the show, the movie, and even some stuff from other shows that I was in as well.

Flashback 

"This script is quite interesting, I think this role seems like quite a good fit for me, the fictional character, I can relate to her quite well. Since I have some experience with this type of thing."

"What are you reading Risa?" Mayumi asked.

"Oh, Aiko is making a show and this is her first script draft. The show is quite interesting."

"Oh really? What is the show about?" Kyoko asked.

"It is about a group of girls who are friends and in the day, they are high school students and by night, they are spies"

"Oh, that sounds like an interesting show to watch," Kyoko commented.

"Yeah, it is, I like the script and Aiko asked me to audition for the lead role which is this girl who was raised in a family full of spies and she and 2 other girls started their spy team."

"Wow, we are so happy for you Risa!" Said Mayumi.

"Yeah, we are, you going to get a lead role in a show!" Said Kyoko.

"Thanks for saying that you two. You know, Aiko is still looking for the 2 other lead girls for this show. Do you think that you both might be interested in auditioning?"

Both Mayumi and Kyoko looked at each other, thinking about it. "Us?" asked both of them.

"Yeah, why not?"

"Well, sure, if you think we can do it." Said Mayumi.

"Well, I think you both could do it because, like me, you both have experience in this type of environment and you both did say you wanted to try acting."

"Well, yeah but becoming an actress, I don't know..." Said Kyoko.

"Well, if you both want to maybe consider it, what about if you both read the script first, if you both are interested in the role, I can go back home and since Aiko just came back from shooting on a movie in another state, I can ask her to set up an audition for the both of you," I said while giving them the script that I was holding just now.

They took the script that I gave them and began reading it, I could see they had different expressions on their faces, and I think they might be interested.

They then stopped reading and returned the script to me and I was waiting for their comments of what they thought about auditioning for the roles of the 2 other lead roles in the show.

"So, what do you think?" I asked them.

They looked at me with smiling faces and said, "We want to audition!" they exclaimed.

"Really?" I asked them and nodded at me.

"Yeah, the script seems interesting and so is the storyline. What is the show called?"

"Fi3rz Elganz" i said.

"Oh, that is quite an interesting show Title." Said Kyoko

"Yeah," Said Mayumi.