Ch. 1 : Starting Tensions

y/n POV : 

I finish packing my suitcase and turn to my parents smiling sadly. 

"I love you y/n." They say and give me a hug. 

I am leaving my home because mentally I can't handle things. I've been hurt so many times my walls are so high that I can't even let my parents in. The only person who I let in is my older sister Rosé/Chaeyoung. I am going to live with her and her bandmates. My parents have been thinking about it for a while but what finalized it was when I broke up with my boyfriend because he cheated on me with my best friend. I wouldn't talk to anyone and wouldn't leave my room. I barely ate. I only left my room after talking with Rosé and then my parents told me I will be living with her. 

I get into the car and we head to the airport so I can go to Korea to live with my sister. She cleared it with her boss YG so I am allowed to live with them as well as I travel with them everywhere. 

I get in my sit and text my sister letting her know I am on the plane and she replies with a bunch of happy emojis making me smile a bit. My first real smile in a long time. 

After the 17 hour flight that I slept for majority of it I have finally arrive in Korea. I grab my carry on then head to baggage claim to get both my suitcases before walking out looking for the van. I finally spot to the driver holding a sign with my name on it and walk over. 

"Hello." I say and bow as he grabs my stuff opening the door for me to enter. 

Rosé is sitting in the sit and smiles brightly when she sees me giving me a hug before pushing me down in the seat next to her. 

"I missed you so much." She says and puts her arms around me giving me a squeeze. 

"I  missed you too Unnie." I say smiling happy to be back with my sister. 

"The girls are at the dorm and can't wait to meet you." She says and I get a little nervous which she notices so she grabs my hand holding it calming me down. 

We arrive to the dorm about a 30 minutes later. We get out the car and Rosé grabs one of my cases as I grab the other one. We enter the elevator heading up to her floor and as the numbers go up so do my nerves. We finally arrive on her floor and she grabs my hand walking out heading to her door. She opens the door and we take our shoes off as she yells out for her bandmates. 

"Jisoo unnie! Jennie unnie! Lisa!" She yells and three people walk out from one room. 

A very tall one, a shorter one, and a very tiny one. I recognize them from the pictures Rosé has shown me. The tall one is Lisa who is the youngest but still older than me, next is Jennie who is second oldest in the group, and the last one is Jisoo who is the oldest but the shortest. They are all taller than me since I am 5'3 even though my sister is the tallest member. 

"Hello unnies." I say shyly and bow. 

"Awww!" Lisa says smiling brightly and gives me a hug which I softly hug her back being polite. "I love that she's so small!" 

"Ok ok stop hogging my sister." Rosé says and Lisa let's me go pouting. 

"Can I give you a hug?" Jisoo asks and I nod a bit so she softly wraps her arms around me giving me a squeeze. 

When we pull away Jennie comes over showing her gummy smile giving me a hug. She wraps her arms around my waist and as she pulls away she rubs my hips for a sec then gives me a wink and Rosé notices. 

"Ah! No unnie!" She says to Jennie who just smiles at me. "y/n/n let's go put your stuff in my room." 

I nod and begin following my sister to her room and as we walk I hear someone call out.