Chapter 12 : Truth

y/n POV : 

We are going to 'Running Man' today and I can't wait! They are so funny and the game look fun and I am very competitive too. I actually need a little bit of laughter to brighten my mood because  ever since New Years which was two weeks ago Jennie and Rosé have been weird. They can barely be in the same room with glaring at each other. I try asking what going on but Rosé just tells me it's not her place to say and Jennie just avoids the topic which is starting to get frustrating. 

I am sitting in my seat in the van waiting for us to get called to set since it's cold out. I am sitting on Jennie's lap giving her some kisses and I hear a scoff. 

"Got a problem Chaeyoung?" Jennie asks. 

"Yeah I do." She says and rolls her eyes. 

"What's with you guys?" I ask and Jennie's grip tighten a bit around me. 

"It's nothing baby, don't worry your pretty little head." Jennie says giving me a kiss on the head. 

"You're up girls." The manager says and we get out the car walking out as they all cheer as we get into 'Playing with Fire' positions. 

We are smiling the whole time slightly embarrassed from their cheers. We finish and say hello to everyone. 

"So the team are Lisa, Jisoo, and y/n and the other team is Rosé and Jennie." He says and it's a bit awkward sine Jennie and my sister aren't on the best of terms. 

After we finish choosing the coins we head inside. sitting on the cushions. 

"First up let's have the sisters Rosé vs. y/n!" They all clap and Jisoo gives me a pep talk as they are putting the wet head helmet on me. 

I salute Jisoo as she goes away and I stare at my sister grinning a bit. 

"Why do you always fight with Lisa unnie?" I ask and she does not hesitate to answer. 

"She ignores me, pretends to be cool, and talks bad about me." She says making me shocked and laugh. 

She gives Lisa a hug before sitting back down. 

"Don't be nice!" Haha says behind her and she nods her head. 

"Name three people you think are attractive." She says and I panic slightly but recover. 

"Jessi unnie, Tiffany, Sleepy." I says and Rosé eyes widen. 

"Ah come on!" Jae-suk says making me laugh knowing they always argue but are close. 

"Unnie, what would you like to say to CEO YG?" I ask. 

"Why don't you love me...." The buzzer goes off, "Nooooo." She says and I cheer sitting up pulling out the far right stick but it's incorrect making me pout. 

"Come on Rosé" Her teams says. 

"Who is the most attractive here?" She asks. 

"Jong-kook oppa, Kwang-soo oppa, and uhh." The buzzer goes off. "Noooooo." 

They all point and laugh at Kwang-soo so I turn around to see him trying to process the new information. 

Rosé sits up pulling a stick and it wasn't the right one thankfully. 

"End her y/n/n!" Lisa says. 

"What happened on New Years eve?" I ask and she freezes. 

Before she could even answer the buzzer goes off. 

I sit up and pull the middle stick and water comes down my sisters face. I cheer and high five my teammates. 

The game goes on and we play another mini game and thankfully I didn't eat anything spicy. We went outside to do the betting game. I kick my shoe and it lands in the black square so we all cheer. We reach the final game and it was to do with running and trying not to get our name tags ripped off. I am given an even number zero so I am to be extra careful and sticking with Lisa. 

Suddenly I see the other team getting closer but we made a plan to trick them into think we had the higher number so when oppa ran away they think he had a low number. He gets his name tagged ripped by Jennie revealing the number 4 making her team shocked as we cheer. 

"It worked!" Oppa says cheering with us. 

We finish filming and we are tired because of the late night of filming. I have my eyes closed leaning against my sister but I'm still conscious. 

"Thank you for not saying anything Rosie." I hear Jennie say. 

"I did it for the group and for my sister, not you." She says. 

"Rosie you didn't see it clearly." Jennie says. 

"Then answer me this, do you two text?" She asks and the there is silence. 

The car stops and I fake waking up but I am determined to find out what the hell happened. 

"Okay everyone couch now!" I say completely serious and they all sit on the couch. "I am going to ask this one time and one time only what the fuck happened at the party?" 

Lisa and Jisoo look confused but Rosé and Jennie are uncomfortable. 

"Rosé saw Kai kiss me-" Jennie says and Rosé interrupts her. 

"And you not pull away." My sister finishes. 

"I was caught off guard! I didn't even kiss back!" Jennie says and stands up so does Rosé as I am standing there in shock. 

"But you still communicate with him right? What will we see if you show the messages between you two? My guess is that we will find flirty texts from him and you." She says. 

Tears well in my eyes and Lisa and Jisoo notice so they stand up trying to comfort me making the two girls fighting look at me. 

"Baby, it didn't mean anyth-" Jennie says but I just shake my head. 

"You lied Jennie. I need some space." I say and Lisa guide me to her room while Jisoo stays back with the other two girls.

Lisa brings me to her bed holding me as I let silent tears fall as I hear bickering from the other room. 

"Why couldn't ou just drop it and let us be happy?!" Jennie says. 

"And let you hurt my sister even more?! I don't think you fully understand what she has gone through!" Rosé says. 

"I love her!" She says. 

"Then prove it! You slipped back into your old ways that night so if you really love her start proving it and making it up to her." I hear Jisoo say. "And you, you can't let whatever happens here affect how you are with everyone outside. We have to still be professional Chaeyoung. Now both of you give her space okay?" 

Then there's silence then Lia's door opens revealing Jisoo. 

"Thank you unnie." I say and she comes over giving me a hug. 

"Just go to sleep okay? You and Lisa have to get to the studio." Jisoo says and I nod laying down on Lisa's bed. 

Secrets always come out in the end.