Chapter 13 : Relief

y/n POV :

I wake up to Jisoo shaking me away. 

"You have to get up now, it's 1 pm." Jisoo says and I just whine stuffing my face into the pillow more. 

I peek my head out to see Jisoo looking at me amused. 

"Up! Up!" I hear Lisa say jumping on the bed. 

"Okay!" I say and Lisa stops jumping letting me get up. 

I go to my shared room with my sister grabbing clothes then heading to the bathroom to get ready. I decide on some natural makeup for today and wearing black skinny jeans with a white lingerie type of blouse. I put my clothes in the hamper and run into my sister who has red eyes puffy eyes so I can tell she was crying last night. 

"I'm sorry y/n/n." She says as she begins to tear up. 

I wrap my arms around my sister trying to console her. 

"I know unnie." I say and we pull away. 

"I should have told you sooner." She says but I shake my head. 

"No you were right, it should have come from her." I say and I walk to the kitchen to see Jennie frantically moving around the kitchen with many bags of food on the table. 

Before I could make another move Jennie realizes I am in the kitchen with her. 

"Ah! You scared me. I didn't know you'd be awake this early, I'm still trying to make-" She starts but I cut her off. 

"It's okay I just wanted some cereal." I say and move to grab the cereal box but she stops me. 

"I'm making you breakfast or lunch I guess now." She says. 

"Jennie I don't-" Now it's her turn to cut me off. 

"Please." She asks and this is the first time I take notice to her face. 

She looks exhausted like she didn't sleep all night. Against my better judgment I sit down at our little dining room table which puts a smile on her face going back to moving around the kitchen again.

About 5 minutes later Jennie comes out with a plate of pancakes and the goes back grabbing some toppings. 

"I hope it's good. It's my first time making it and I know you like pancakes so." She says very nervous, cute. 

No. You're mad at her. 

I put some topping on and take a bit. 

"Hm, it's really good." I say and a big smile breaks out on her face. "Aren't you gonna eat?" 

"Oh I'm not hungry." She says making me sigh cutting a piece then holding it up to her mouth. 

She blushes opening her mouth taking a bite. We both finish up eating and she took my plate before I could do anything making sure to clean up. 

"y/n wanna watch a movie?" Lisa asks and I nod. 

I follow her to the couch as she starts playing a movie I don't know the name of but it was interesting. About halfway through the movie my phone vibrates signaling I received a text message. I look to see a couple of messages from  Jennie. 

Baby Jennie 😍🐻 : I know I messed up but I am going to make it up to you no matter how long it will take. 

Baby Jennie 😍🐻 : I love you so much 

Baby Jennie 😍🐻 : I miss you. I miss your lips and you in my arms

Me : Jennie

Baby Jennie 😍🐻 : I hope your ready princess, I'm gonna to make it up to you so much. I will be the best girlfriend then fiancé and then wife. 

Me : I still need like time to process everything.

Baby Jennie 😍🐻 : I know but that doesn't mean I will do everything to make it up to you. 

I put my phone down after that last text and sigh making Lisa look at me and pause the movie. 

"What?" She asks and I show her my phone so she can read the messages from Jennie. 

"I mean I know she hurt me but when she does stuff like this and then the breakfast this morning. It just makes me fall for her all over again." I say and Lisa looks at me. 

"Do you love her?" She asks and I shrug looking down messing with my hands. 

"I don't know I thought I need." I say. 

"I think you need some stress release." She says and I nod agreeing with her. "What do you usually do?" 

"Play basketball or something." I say and she nods putting on a thinking face. 

"Oh! We can go to a sports complex and maybe invite some people to play with! Like Jessi unnie!" She says excited. 

"That sounds like fun but that would take a while." I say and she nods. 

"Well what about boxing with me?" She suggests. 

"Sure, I've wanted to try." I say. 

"Perfect. Our first class is tomorrow." She says. 

Time Skip

"y/n/n come on we have to go." I hear Lisa say. 

I open my eyes and silently get ready in about 15 minutes. 

"Where are you going?" I hear Jennie say tiredly walking towards the door where I am putting my shoes on. 

"I'm taking her boxing with me." Lisa says and opens the door as we exit. 

We arrive at the place about 20 minutes later and I introduce myself to the trainer. Another guy comes out to work with me showing me the basics. 

"Wow you're pretty good." He says. 

"Thanks." I say a bit out of breath. 

I then do the conditioning part of the session and by the end I am dying on the floor. 

"What you think?" Lisa asks catching her breath but no where near as out of breath as me. 

"Awesome." I breathe out causing her to chuckle. 

We go back to the dorm and shower. I am sore already. My body aches. 

"Ah I need a massage." I say flopping on the couch wrapping my arms around Jisoo. 

"Well I'm not gonna do it." She says and I pout. 

"Unnieeee." I whine and she giggles. 

"Nope." She says and I just lay my head on her lap. 

I guess I was really tired cause I feel asleep.