Chapter 6 : Changes

y/n POV : 

"y/n/n wake up, we have a meeting to get to." I hear my sister say shaking me awake. 

"Unnie..." I whine out and raise my arms for her to carry me. 

She sighs and I feel her wrap her arms around me picking me up bringing me to the bathroom. She puts me back on my feet giving me a kiss on the side of my head and going back into her room. 

I rub my eyes and begin getting ready. My sister  comes back in to do my makeup then hers. I walk back to my room to get dressed. I went through my stuff and decided a plaid fitted skirt and a white long sleeve. I decide to wear cute small boots putting them by the doorway. 

"Unnie I'm ready." I say to her as she finishes up fixing her hair. 

"Okay give me two minutes." She says and I lay down on the bed scrolling through my phone. 

I feel a body lay next to me and wrap their arms around me. I look away from my phone and see a bare face sleepy Jennie. 

"Morning baby." I say and she lift her head a bit giving me a kiss on the lips. 

"I wanted to see you before you left." She croaks out in a sleepy voice. 

"y/n/n let's go." Rosé says and I nod getting up giving Jennie a kiss on the cheek. 

We go to the front door and put our shoes on then head out the door to the waiting car. I begin to think about the different possibilities as to why YG wants to meet with me. Did I do something wrong? Will be make me leave?

Rosé notices me getting nervous and grabs my hand calming me down.

"It's gonna be okay." She says and I nod trying to calm down. 

We arrive at the building and get out the car as I mentally prepare myself. We get in the elevator and head up to the big man's office. Rosé knocks on the door and he tells us to come in. We enter the office and bow then take a seat in front of him. 

"Good morning." He says and we reply at the same time. "So I want to get straight to the point. You have great talent y/n and I want you to be a dancer as well as a reoccurring artist for Blackpink." 

"Huh?" I ask not understanding how he know I have any music background. 

"Rosé says you can rap and sing a bit as well." He says and I just nod. "You will be paid and still have the same schedule as the girls. You will also be apart of the interviews from now on. Everything else will be the same expect you will now participate in the dance sessions as well as the recording sessions. What do you say?" 

I look at my sister and she nods encouragingly.

"I'll do it." I say and he smiles pulling out a contract for me to sign. 

I read through it and then sign it. We stand up and shake hands then head fro the door. 

"This starts today so I hope you brought some change of clothes." He says and we nod exiting his office. 

"I'll call Jennie to bring you clothes." My sister says. 

"Thank you." I say and we sit on a couch by the studio. 

I am just trying to process everything that just happened. I am going to be working with one of the biggest girl groups ever. 

"They're coming now. I'm so happy you for you ya know." She says making me blush. 

"It's all thanks to you." I say and give her a hug. 

"I love you so much y/n/n." She says and squeezes me tighter.