Chapter 18 : Señorita

y/n POV : 

We finished up out trip in Thailand and since I agreed to do the dance with Tzuyu, Lisa and I unfortunately don't get a day off since we need to prepare for the stage. Lisa brought up then idea of Tzuyu and Lisa being the more dominant partners since they are both taller than Momo and me. Lisa and I are dropped off at JYPE where we are meeting the girls and our choreographer Leejung. 

We enter the building from the back and are taken by one of the staff to one of the dance studios. We enter the room to see Momo and Tzuyu stretching in the middle of the room. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Lisa and I say making them turn their attention to us. 

They stand up greeting us as well and gave us a hug well Momo gave us a hug, Tzuyu was really shy and gave a quick hug making me giggle. We get started stretching and talking to each other so we can get comfortable with each other so that our dance won't look stiff. 

"Alright, so for the stage we are going to have Momo unnie and Lisa unnie start the performance then it goes to Tzuyu and y/n and finally all four of you on stage together." Leejung unnie says and we all nod. 

She begins showing us the part of the performance that will have all four of us on stage together. The movements are very sexy and fluid with the key movements are with our hips and 'sneaky hands' as Leejung says. 

"Okay let's start with Lisa unnie and Momo unnies." Leejung unnie says so Tzuyu and I go to the side and go over the routine we just learned. 

"Tzuyu unnie, I know Jennie unnie can seem scary but I promise I won't let anything happen to you. She all talk I swear." I say and I can visibly see her relax. "Good now, let's make blinks and onces drool." She giggles and gets in her position behind me. 

This time she was being more brave and flirty with her eyes/hands. Momo and Lisa were done fairly quickly which wasn't surprising so it was Tzuyu and I's turn. 

Our part of the dance starts off innocent then as it goes on it gets much more mature and intimate. 

"Ouuu sexy maknaes!" We hear Momo unnie say and Lisa cheering as well. 

We finish up and decide to try out the famous JYP Cafe. We get food and find a table which was fairly easy since everyone wants to please and are intimidated by Twice. We begin eating when chair next to me is taken and arms are wrapped around me. 

"y/n/n!!!!" I hear Nayeon unnie say. 

"Unnie!" I say wrapping my arms around her as well. 

The rest of twice greet us as well just not as energetic as Nayeon well except Sana. We all talked then Lisa and I went home since we've been here since 10am and it's 7pm now. The show is in three days so for the next three days we will be practicing here and tomorrow I have to bring high heels to dance in. 

"How was practice baby?" Jennie says as Lisa and I walk through the door wrapping her arms around me. 

"Good but I have to wear heels." I say pouting since I am going to have blisters and my feet are going to be killing me. 

"Heels huh?" She says and I nod giving her a quick peck before going to the kitchen getting a chocopie. 

"So how sexy exactly is the dance?" Jennie asks sitting at the kitchen table. 

"Well-" I start but Lisa cuts me off. 

"No telling, you'll find out for yourself unnie." She says and takes a bite out of my snack. 

"Fine." Jennie says and she pouts making me giggle and give her a kiss on the lips. 

I pack my bag for tomorrow, set my alarm, and wait for Jennie in bed but she's taking too long.