Chapter 7 : Debut

y/n POV :

Today is the day we are announcing I am joining Blackpink and I am a little nervous because I know the fans and the media can be very vicious. 

"y/n come on we have to go." My sister says and I get up from the bed heading to the door. 

"You okay baby?" Jennie asks me looking at me concerned and I just nod fixing my outfit. 

I get in the back with my sister and she wraps her arm around me knowing I am feeling nervous. 

"You're okay." She says and I let out a shaky breath trying to calm myself down. "The Blinks are going to love you, trust me. There are always going to be hater but they are going to have to get through all of us. You are not alone. We are all here for you and not going anywhere." 

I nod and just hug my sister calming down. We arrive at YG and file out the car. Jennie and Rosé grab my hands as we enter the building. Once we are in the elevator I feel Jennie give me a kiss on the side of the head. 

"You look beautiful princess." She says making me smile. 

"So do you baby." I say and we exit the elevator going to the dressing room by the press stage area. 

We are going to perform 'Playing with Fire' and we figured out who's singing what last night with me. I shake my legs trying to release the nerves from my body and Lisa pulls aside holding my arms. 

"You are amazing. You can dance the fuckin house down. You got this." She says and I nod giving her a hug. 

"If you ever feel the nerves coming just look at any one of us. You are not alone up there." Jisoo says and gives me a hug. 

"Blackpink let's go!" The staff manager says and they begin to walk on stage as I am taken to the back where they are going to drop the curtain that I am standing behind. 

The music start and as soon as Rosé finishes her line in the chorus the curtain drops and I join the dance with them. The cameras start going off and I hear cheering making me feel better. I turn to my left and Lisa is smiling at me. I feel all nerves leave and I enter my first line. 

We finish and introduce ourselves. 

"Hello we're Blackpink and welcome our new member Park y/n." Jisoo says and then we stand for pictures then exit the stage. 

"Oh my god." I say breathing out heavily. 

"You did so good!" Rosé says and gives me a big hug in which the other girls join as well. 

"Thank you! I couldn't have done it without you guys!" I say tearing up a bit. 

"Noooooo." Rosé says as she tears up too making us laugh. 

We enter the dressing room area again and the staff has a cake out. 

"Ohhh." I say blushing and they hold the cake for me to blow out. "Everyone." The girls come over and we blow out the candle. "Thank you!" 

We all finish up in the dressing room area and get to head back home to rest since we have an interview tomorrow with 'Knowing Bros.' Rosé goes to shower then get into bed instantly, damn she must be very tired. 

I finish washing up and as I was about to enter my sisters room I feel someone stop me. 

"Sleep with me tonight?" Jennie asks and I nod. 

She leads us to her room and we get under the covers cuddling each other. Kuma is at the foot of our bed. I put my head on her chest wrapping my arms around her and entangle our legs together. I fall asleep comfortably in her arms.