Chapter 3 : Feelings

y/n POV :

They all finish up at the studio and it's almost 2 am once everyone was done with their parts and the harmonies. At around 12am I took my contacts out because my sister brought my glasses thankfully. I knocked out on the couch cuddling with Rosé. 

I am woken up by someone picking me up and I open my eyes a little to see Lisa carrying me. 

"I can walk unnie." I mumble out. 

"No it's okay bubs." She says and I snuggle closer to her once I feel the breeze from outside. 

I close my eyes again and feel myself being placed in the car. I get comfortable in my seat and feel someone running their fingers through my hair. I open my eyes a little and see I'm in Jennie's seat and I turn my head a little to Jennie where I was sitting. 

"Lower your seat y/n/n." She says and I lazily recline the chair. 

She continues running her fingers through my hair making me fall asleep very fast. 

I woke up again but this time I'm being placed in a bed. they were about to pull away but they were so comfortable I held on tighter to them. They say something but I just whine holding onto them tighter. They get into the bed with me and I cuddle closer to them. 

Next Day

I woke up cuddling with someone very comfy. I open my eyes and see Jennie sleeping. She looks so cute with her mouth open a little. 

The door opens and I sit up a little and see my sister. 

"Hey, you okay?" She whispers and I nod. 

I feel Jennie pull me back down snuggling into my neck. 

"Unnie." I say softly but she whines shaking her head slightly. 

"Unnie, wake up." Rosé says louder as she gets clothes. 

Jennie pulls her face out of my neck quickly. 

"Sorry you were just so comfy." She says almost panicking. 

"It's okay." I say and get out of the bed climbing over Jennie. "Where'd you sleep last night unnie?" 

"Jennie unnie's room." She says making me feel bad.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to force Jennie to sleep in here." I say. 

"It's okay." She says and gives me a kiss on the forehead. 

"I'm gonna go change." I say and go to the bathroom to change as well as wash up. 

I decide to shower since I danced yesterday. 

I finish up then exit putting my other clothes in the hamper. I go to find Lisa to thank her for carrying me. I knock on her door to see her laying on her bed scrolling through her phone. I knock on the door and she looks up. 

"Hi unnie, I just wanted to thank you for carrying me yesterday." I say and she smiles before sitting up pulling me on her bed. 

"No problem. Oh and I have to tell you, Jennie unnie was pretty jealous when I was carrying you so she made sure to take you to bed." Lisa says making me blush a bit. "Ah! You like her!" 

"Shhhh!" I say putting my hand over her mouth. "I don't know yet." 

Lisa rolls her eyes and I move my hand. Before we could continue our conversation Jisoo walks in. 

"Come to the living room." She says and we get up so I decide to jump on Lisa's back. 

She catches me running to the living room and lays down on the couch crushing me.