Chapter 14 : Threat

y/n POV : 

It's been an interesting week to say the least. After the boxing session with Lisa I have been going with her about three times a week when we can as well as going to the dance studio to keep us on our toes. On top of that Jennie hasn't let up on trying to make it up to me in fact she has gone even further. I've given it some thought and I am standing outside her door ready to talk with her. I knock on the door waiting for her to answer. 

"Come in." I hear her say. 

I open the door walking in and when she sees it's me she sits up straight locking her phone giving me her full attention. 

"Hey." I say and close the door sitting next her on her bed. 

"Are you okay? Do I need to kill someone?" She says worried making me giggle so she smiles a bit. 

"No I wanted to talk with you." I say and she looks scared. 

"Are you fully breaking up with me? I swear-" I cut her off. 

"No Jen, I wanted to say that I can that you are really trying to make it up to me and it's making me fall more in love with you if I'm being honest. I'm not saying we are going to go back to the way we were but we're going to be okay." I say and she has her bright gummy smile on her face. 

"Can I give you a kiss now?" She asks and I nod leaning in giving her a kiss on the lips. 

I pull away and she pulls me down on the bed holding me tight. 

"I missed you so much, especially your lips." She says giving me another kiss. 

"AH!!!" We hear Lisa yell and turn to see her in the doorway covering her eyes. 

Jisoo and Chaeyoung come running in as well. 

"Well it looks like you two made up." Jisoo says. 

"Don't hurt her Jennie unnie." My sister says. 

"Never." Jennie says holding me tighter kissing my forehead. 

"YAY!" Lisa yells and jumps on both of us. 

"Ok ok we have to get ready for going to the award show cause we have to do a soundcheck." Jisoo says. 

We all get ready then go to the van heading to the building and Jennie was holding my hand the whole time even in the car. We enter the building and put our name signs on then head to stage going through the two songs we are going to do which are 'As if it's Your Last' and 'Whistle'. We finish and go back to our dressing room putting on our outfits which mine consists of a skirt and a long sleeve fitted cropped top. 

"Alright girls, go to your seats." Manager says and we all walk out finding out seats and I am sitting on the end which happens to be next to Mamamoo's Hwasa. 

"Hello." I say respectfully to all the members. 

"Hello." They reply. 

"I love your hair." Hwasa says smiling. 

"Oh thank you, I like yours as well." I say blushing a bit awkward. 

"Awww you're so cute." She says. 

"Thank you." I say and then the show starts. 

Jennie leans over to me. 

"She was flirting with you." She says. 

"She was just being nice don't worry." I say and lean back giving her a wink. 

We are called to backstage to get ready. 

"Good luck." Hwasa says giving me a wink and Jennie grabs me hand leading us backstage. 

We do our little show circle and then get on stage. We finish and it went for the most part well but I did slip a little bit but I recovered quickly. We go back to our seats and Mamamoo gives us a clap as we return. 

"It was so good." Hwasa says. 

"Thank you, I almost ate shit though." I say making her laugh. 

"It was cute though." She says, "What's your number?" I tell her as she puts the number in her phone. 

"Are you trying to make me jealous?" Jennie says and I look at her. 

"No I'm just making new friends." I say smiling. 

The show was over and we stand up getting ready to leave but Hwasa grabs my hand. 

"It was nice talking to you tonight." She says and before I can say anything else Jennie cuts me off. 

"You have been flirting with her all night so let me just tell you that she is taken." Jennie says smiling sarcastically. 

"That's too bad," Hwasa says and fake pouts figuring out that I am taken by Jennie, "I'd still be her friend and you never know what can blossom from a friendship." 

"What you are trying to say?" Jennie says now standing face to face with Hwasa. 

"Don't get too comfortable." She says. 

"Is that a threat?" Jennie grits through her teeth. 

Hwasa doesn't respond just winks before walking away following her bandmates who were in their own conversation oblivious to what just happened. 

"Jennie let's go." Jisoo says and pulls her arm. 

We walk out and get into the van. 

"How could you let her flirt with you like that?!" Jennie says as soon as we close the door. 

"She was just being nice." I say. 

"She wasn't but that's not the point. the point is she thinks she can take you away from me and I'm not going to let that fuckin happen." She says and then there was silence. 

"So you two are together?" Manager oppa says. 

"Yes." Jennie says sternly. 

"Okay." He says and then makes the gesture that his lips are sealed. 

We get to back to the dorm and go upstairs after giving our dinner orders to oppa. I grab Jennie's hand bringing her to her room. 

"Baby are you really upset about earlier?" I ask and she looks down shrugging. 

I cup her soft cheek lifting her head up giving her a kiss on the lips. 

"You don't have to be worried okay? I'm fully committed to you but I am going to be friends with her okay? You have to trust me." I say and she rolls her eyes not happy about me making the decision to be friends with her. 

"I don't like her y/n." She says. 

"I know but I do. You just have to trust me." I say and she finally nods her head. 

"Okay, I trust you." She says and wraps her arms around my waist bringing me closer to her. 

"I love you baby." I say. 

"I love you more." She says.