Chapter 19 : Apology

y/n POV :

We got back to the dorm and I slept the whole time to avoid talking to anyone. When we got upstairs I went to my sister's room and got my pajamas for after the shower. I close the bathroom door and begin getting ready for my shower when there is a knock on the door.

"y/n/n?" I hear Jennie say and I hum back in response. "Can you open the door?"

"Let me shower please." I say and press play on my phone to play music while I shower.

I hear her leave and I finish my shower then head to my sister's room where Jennie is waiting for me.

"I'm sorry, I'm just insecure about everything and Tzuyu just... I lost control and was blinded by jealousy." She says and I can see it in her eyes she means every word.

"This doesn't mean I forgive you but it's a start." I say and kiss her cheek making her smile softly.

She leaves the room and my sister comes in.

"Everything okay?" She asks and I nod my head while laying my head on her shoulder.

"I love you, thank you for always being there for me." I say and she wraps her arms around me kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too. I'm always here for you." She says.

Next Day

I am shaken awake by my girlfriend.

"Get up, I'm taking us somewhere." She says softly and I nod and begin getting ready.

I quickly get ready and get in the car as she drives for about 15 minutes before we stop in front of the Twice dorm.

"What are we doing here?" I ask but Jennie just gets out the car and opens my door extending her hand to get me out of the car.

She stays silent and goes up to the Twice dorm room and knocks on the door. Nayeon opens the door and glares at Jennie.

"What?" She says kind of aggressively then sees me. "Hi y/n/n!" She says with a smile then glares back at Jennie.

"I want to apologize to Tzuyu please." Jennie says.

"Fine, Tzuyu! Come here!" Nayeon says and Tzuyu comes by and sees Jennie.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to touch her-" Tzuyu starts frightened by Jennie coming up to her dorm.

"No, Tzuyu I'm sorry. I was blinded by jealousy and I lost control. I have never felt like this with anyone before so when I felt threatened that someone was taking that away from me I panicked. You didn't deserve anything that I said or tried to do to you. I'm sorry." Jennie says.

"Oh, um it's okay. It won't happen again too." Tzuyu says.

I give Jennie a kiss on the cheek and gave Tzuyu a hug.

"Now if you excuse us, I have some making up to do with my girl." Jennie says and holds my hand pulling me back downstairs to the car.

"Where are we going?" I ask as I sit back in the passenger seat.

Jennie took me to all of her favorite places and it was one of the best days I've had in a while. We got back home and she was on the phone right away.

"We're coming in now." She says and grabs my hand leading me back out the door.

We get back in the car but I am confused as to where we are going since it's about 10pm at night. We arrive at the company and she gets out with me holding her hand not caring about who sees us. We arrive in front of YG's office and Jennie doesn't knock or anything just barges right in.

"Let us come out as a couple right now." Jennie demands.

"Have you done what we agreed upon yet?" He asks her and now I'm at a total lost.

"I'm working on it." She says and gives him a glare.

He stands up rests his hands on his desk.

"Then work faster Jennie." He says.

"What agreement is that big that you two can't come out and say it right now?" I ask and YG gives Jennie a look to tell her to say but she doesn't speak up so he starts.
"Jennie made a deal with me to-" He starts but Jennie cuts him off.
" The deal will get done but I just need more time and you have to let us come out for the deal to be completed." Jennie says but YG just shakes his head.
"You know the agreement Jennie, you do your part then I will do my part." He says and Jennie groans grabbing my hand dragging me out of the office.
We get to her car and she starts driving with her hands gripping the steering wheel tightly.
"What was that about?" I ask and she sighs running her hand through her hair.
"I can't tell you." She says and it's starting to piss me off being in the dark about this.
"Well I feel like I should be told since it involves my relationship that I am in and about us coming out to the public." I say and we stop at a red light turning her head looking at me.
"I really really want to but I need you to trust me on this please." She says and reaches to hold my hand.
"Jennie...." I trail off and she grabs my cheek softly pulling me closer to her.
"Trust me." She says and kisses me.
We broke apart due to someone hitting their horn behind us.
Jennie begins driving again but I'm not fully convinced. I don't like being kept in the dark about things and I will find out what she's hiding. This day started off great with the whole day trip today but now I'm feeling uneasy about what was the deal about our relationship.
I contact my most devious friend to help me investigate this and she responds right away.
Tiffany 💕: I'm on it 🫡