Chapter 5 : Eventful Day

y/n POV : 

I am woken up by someone getting in the bed and I open my eyes to see Jennie slipping under the covers with me. She looks back at me and see I'm awake and freezes. 

"Sorry I was trying not to wake you." She says sheepishly. 

"It okay bubs." I say and cuddle into her chest. 

"I hear the door close and I couldn't wait for you to wake up so I decide to cuddle with you till you woke up but that obviously failed." She says. 

"It's okay." I say and get up. "I'm going to brush my teeth real quick." I am about to leave but Jennie grabs me pulling me back. 

"Noooo." She whines. 

I laugh and turn to her a bit, "I'm not going to kiss you till I brush my teeth." 

After hearing that she lets me go pushing me a bit. 

"Well what are you waiting for? Hurry baby!" She says and I go to the bathroom rolling my eyes. 

I brush my teeth and do my other bathroom needs before returning to the bed with Jennie. 

"Finally!" She says and pulls me on the bed. "You took forever." She starts kissing my cheek repeatedly. 

I giggle and she pulls away giving me a kiss on the lips. 

"Happy?" I ask smiling. 

"Very." She says and then her stomach growls. 

"Someone's hungry." I say and she blushes. 

"I already ordered food it should be here-" She gets cut off by the doorbell, "now." 

I get up opening the door to see a guy holding a bag of food and he stares at me. 

"Um thank you." I say and grab the bag closing the door. "That was weird." 

"What was?" She asks entering the kitchen. 

"He just kept staring at me." I say pulling out the food. 

"Well no shit you're Chae's sister and you're wearing a big shirt that makes it look like you have no pants on." She says wrapping her arms around me. 

"Oh right." I say and put the food on plate. 

She gives me a kiss on the shoulder before grabbing our plates bringing us to the couch. She turns on the tv and we start eating. 

We finish up and cuddle on the couch watching the show she put on. 

We just finished an episode when Jennie gets a call. 

"Hold on baby I have to take this." She says and I nod as she stands up going to her room. 

She comes back five minutes later with a frustrated face and lays on top of me. 

"Hold me please." She says and I do without question. 

After five minutes I decide to ask her what's wrong. 

"What happened baby?" I ask and she lifts her head pouting. 

"I got a call from a former fling and they wanted men back but I told them about you and they said they're better than you and I got upset and hung up." She says. 

"Oh." I say. 

"I got so angry that she said that. I wanted to climb through the phone and kick her ass. No one talks about my baby like that." She says and she glares at the floor so I lift her head making her eyes meet mine and her eyes soften.