Chapter 9 : Busy Day

y/n POV : 

We have a radio interview today and my ankle is better but they're still taking precautions with me like having one crutch with me. 

"Baby wake up." I hear Jennie say and I open my eyes to see we're here at the radio station. 

Jennies shakes Lisa awake too a bit aggressively I might add but it works. We get out the car and Jennie helps me out the car putting her arm around my waist that didn't have the crutch. We walk towards the building and there are many flashes so I just keep my head down. Someone tried pushed their way closer to us causing our manager to fall into me making me lose my balance but Jennie caught me. 

"Hey! Back up!" Rosé says and we finally make our way inside. "You okay?" She asks me and I nod. 

"Yeah I just had my balance thrown off for a second." I say and Jennie's arm has never left me. 

"I wanted to kill him." Jennie says and gives me a kiss on the cheek. 

"I'm alright." I say and we are taken into the room sitting down in front of a microphone. 

The seating is me, Lisa, Rosé, the MC, Jennie, and Jisoo. We were told to sit youngest to oldest. 

"Welcome we are here with Blackpink!" He says and then we introduce ourselves. 

"Hello, we're Blackpink!" We say and then say our names oldest to youngest. 

"Before we start I want to ask y/n are you okay? I notice the crutch." He says. 

"Yeah I twisted my ankle the other day and then performed the next which kind of angered it more but I'm getting better." I say. 

"Oh okay just wanted to check in. So, congrats on your recent success ladies!" He says and we thank him. 

"We have some fan questions, who is the hardest to wake up?" He asks. 

"Oh I think I should answer this one." Jisoo says since she wakes us up usually making everyone laugh. "Definitely Lisa when she's tired and y/n is a heavy sleeper as well." 

"We like our sleep." I say and cuddle Lisa's arm and she puts her head on my top of mine. 

"Someone take a picture!" Lisa says making me laugh and Jisoo takes a picture. 

"Cute. Next question, who is your celebrity crush?" He asks. 

"Ouuuuu." Rosé says and then blushes. 

"I have one!" Lisa says energetically. "y/n actually shares this one with me, Liam Hemsworth." 

"Oh yes, we love Hunger Games." I say and I accidentally make eye contact with Jennie and she doesn't look happy but covers it up quickly. 

I'm gonna be in shit later. 

"Oh nice." He says. "Next question, what song are you obsessed with right now?" 

"As if it's Your Last." Jisoo says making us laugh. 

"We all are." Jennie says. 

"Well I think it's time for a live performance of 'As if it's Your Last." He says and we stand up. 

Lisa holds my hand helping me over to the mic stands and I am in between Jennie and Lisa. Jennie looks at me asking me if I'm okay and I nod. 

Jennie starts singing and she tries to take her mic off but hits her face by accident. I try to hold in my laugh and don't look at Jennie or else I will laugh. I calm down in time for my line so I don't mess up but I can't look at Jennie because she's gonna make me laugh. We finish the song and they go to commercial so I let out my laugh.