Chapter 16 : Fan Meet

y/n POV

I walk up to little feet walking in between my legs so I open my eyes to see Kuma standing by my legs so I grabs him bring him closer to me. 

"Hey, you're supposed to cuddle me not Koko!" I hear Jennie whine and I open my eyes to see Jennie on the ladder trying to get in my bunk. 

"Too late." I say cuddling Kuma closer. 

"y/n/n!" I hear my sister say and I sit up seeing her walking in already fully dressed. 

"Why can't anyone let me sleep peacefully?" I say pouting and my sister just laughs. 

"You have to get up we have to make the food for the fan meet."  She says and I look at Jennie who is pouting still too. 

"Fine." I say and shoo Jennie off the ladder so I can get down. 

I pass her Kuma then fix my bed before getting down the ladder. I go through my suitcase grabbing a pair of jeans and a long sleeve turtle neck since it's really cold. I am brushing my hair when Jennie enters the bathroom closing the door behind her. 

"Hi baby." I say smiling at her as she back hugs me. 

"I missed you." She says in a baby voice kissing the back of my neck. 

"Aw." I say and put my hair in my ponytail before turning around wrapping my arms around her neck. 

"Kissy." She says puckering her lips making me smile. 

I leaning in giving her a kiss before it was broken up by a knock on the door. 

"Come on!" Lisa says from behind the door and Jennie sighs giving me one last kiss before we both exit the bathroom meeting them in the kitchen. 

Jisoo, Chae, and I are decorating the pink tree that's in the downstairs area when the doorbell rings. I open the door and greet a chef I believe. Jennie and I are doing the cooking part while Lisa, Rosie, and Jisoo are continuing to decorate the tree. Jennie and I get into a rhythm quickly making the food then the other girls were packing the food in bags with other snacks. We finish up thanking the chef before grabbing our puffy coats and extra jacket and scarfs before heading out the door to our fan meet. 

"Jagi, hand warmer." Jennie says handing me two. 

"Thank you." I say and exit the fan as we arrive at the meet greeted by the cheers of Blinks. 

We wave to everyone before taking our place behind the table where there is a mini megaphone. 

"Hello!" Rosie says and the fan cheers loudly. 

We are told to pick a fan number 1-100 and I think since I am the last one to choose. 

"I pick number 25!" I say and someone cheers making me smile. 

The fans line up one my one and when it's my sister's fan pick they walked right past Rosé making me frown. When it gets to my fan it is a girl who is super excited. We pose for a photo and then we are told to talk again. 

"Who wants to see Jennie unnie do aegyo?!" I ask and everyone cheers so I hand the megaphone to Jennie. 

As she takes it she sends a playful glare before walking in front of the table doing aegyo then walks back cringing at herself. I am laughing jumping up and down holding onto Lisa. 

"Aw unnie." I say and I give her a hug as she keeps her arms to her sides pouting at the crowd. 

All the fan fans line up coming up to get a goodie make and we make sure to tell them to keep warm. We finish up and get back in the van shivering a bit putting blankets over us. We finally get back home and see a dinner set up for us since we are doing our gift exchange tonight. As we are eating Jennie's phone rings so she excuses myself answering the call. We continue chatting and five minutes later Jennie comes back looking a bit frustrated but we all know not to question it. 

"We ready for gifts?" Jennie asks and we all not grabbing our shopping bags that have our names on it. 

"Oldest to youngest?" Lisa asks and we all nod as Jisoo opens her gift pulling out many things. 

"I think it was Jennie." She says and we all shrug before turning to Jennie.

It goes on before it gets to me. I pull out a long coat I was looking at earlier making me gasp. I then pull out a cute phone case that has a polaroid picture of all five of us taped to it. The last gift is a set of coloring materials. 

"Awww thank you! I think Lisa unnie was my secret Santa." I say. 

We reveal who we had and I revealed I had Jisoo and I was right that Lisa was mine. We were all kind of shook about who gave us our gifts. We clean up everything then get ready for bed. 

"Goodnight unnies." I say kissing the cheeks of Jisoo and Chaeyoung. 

I go back to my room and pulls Jennie out of bed bringing her to the bathroom. 

"Yes?" She sighs out. 

"What happened earlier?" I asks concerned holding her hands. 

"I got a call from Nayeon that upset me a bit." She says. 

"About?" I ask confused on why a call from her friend would upset her. 

"She said Hwasa has been requesting to do a duet with you and YG is considering it and that Tzuyu has you as her wallpaper." She says making me giggle. 

"Aw Tzuyu unnie is so cute. Don't worry about Hwasa if we do a duet we do it you have nothing to be worried about mandu." I say giving her a kiss and she visibly relaxes. 

"I know." She says giving me one more kiss before we go back out to our room. 

"y/n/n can we cuddle tonight?" Lisa asks and I smile nodding getting in her bed. 

"Hey!" Jennie pouts. 

"Goodnight!" Lisa says pulling me close to her and I blow Jennie a kiss. 

"Goodnight, love you unnies." I say and Jennie turns the lights out. 

I close my eyes excited for tomorrow.