Chapter 17 : Troublemaker

y/n POV : 

It's our first trip on this vacation and we are going to Thailand!!!! I can't wait to see Lisa's hometown. I finished packing a small bag for the trip and wait by the door for everyone else. 

"Unnies! Let's go!" I yell out impatiently. 

"Aish maknae!" Jisoo says coming down the stairs. 

I smile innocently swinging my legs back and forth like a little kid. Lisa follows her just as excited as I am so I stand up and start jumping up and down with her. 

"Okay let's go children." Jisoo says as Jennie and Rosie finally come downstairs. 

We all pile into the van and head to the airport where fans and dispatch were everywhere. We got out the car and I hold onto Jennie's hand so we both feel safe. We make our way through security and into a private room eating a snack before boarding the plane. Chaeyoung gets a call from our mom and Jennie takes the phone talking with her. All of a sudden our mom tells us that one of Rosie's fishes died and she that it was Joohwangie so she started crying making Lisa and I laugh. My mom then clarified that it wasn't him and another fish so she was okay. 

"Blinks my sister is so sensitive sometimes." I say to the camera jokingly and my sister smacked the back of my head. 

"Yah! Be nice!" Mom says and we all say goodbye once we are told it's time to board the plane. 

I am sitting in a row with Jennie and she forgot her airplane socks so she wants tot take mine since I was showing them to the camera. 

"You lucky I brought an extra." I say giving her a pair of fuzzy socks so she kisses my cheek holding my head.

"Awww my baby y/n/n is so sweet." She says in a baby voice. 

"Unnie my hair." I say pouting and Jennie looks me up and down making me blush. "Ok that's enough camera time." I turn off the camera and look at Jennie. 

"What?" She asks innocently. 

"You can't look at me like that." I say and she rolls her eyes playfully before leaning back in her seat. 

We settle down and relax on the ride to Thailand and before we knew it we had arrived. We get into the van and it's hot. Lisa starts teaching us some simple thai phrases we can use during our time here. I get a text from an unknown number but I quickly know who it is since the person sent a selfie of themselves. It's Nayeon unnie! 

Nayeon unnie : Hi y/n/n it's Nayeon, Jennie gave me your number!

Me : Oh Hi unnie! 

"You could have told me you gave my number to Nayeon unnie." I say to Jennie and she just shrugs wrapping her arm around my shoulders. 

We arrive at a flea market and make a bet before going inside that whoever gets recognized first has to pay for something of the other team. I am in a team with Jennie and Rosie. We are walking around looking at all the stands which has some pretty cool stuff. I spot Jisoo and Lisa and I see a fan approach them making them lose the bet. 

"Hah you lost!" I say and they both pout. 

We finish up and head to our hotel room. It's very nice with a full kitchen. There's a table full of food so we all sit around and Lisa is staring at everything. 

"Unnie ! Unnie! This is my pot!" She exclaims and we look at her like she's crazy. 

The doorbell rings and we go to answer the door and it's Lisa's parents!!!! 

"AHHHHH!" We all scream and give them hugs as they come inside the room. 

We all talk and Lisa's mom gives us mini scrapbooks she made for us which was so sweet! Sadly we had to say goodbye and we all showered and got ready for bed. I am laying in bed when I got a FaceTime call from Nayeon unnie. 

Me : Hello!

Nayeon : AH! You look so cute with your hair braided!

Me : Thank you unnie! Or should it be emo (aunt)? 

Nayeon : Yah! y/n! 

Momo : That was a good one! 

Me : Hi Momo unnie! 

Momo : I wanna do a dance collab with you and Lisa! 

Me : Okay I'm down, any song you wanna do? 

Nayeon : Ah do another sexy one! Tzuyu wants to be your partner! 

Tzuyu (offscreen) : Unnie!!!!

Momo : Ohhhh I like it. 

The phone is suddenly taken from my grasps by my jealous girlfriend. 

Jennie : Unnie!  I'll hurt you. 

Nayeon : Come on let the maknae's do a collab! 

Tzuyu : Unnie I don't know what Nayeon unnie said to you but I promise I won't take her from you but can we do a dance together? 

Jennie : Maybe..... 

Me : Jagiiiiiii 

Jennie : Fine. 

Me Yay! Tzuyu unnie! Let's do Señorita! 

Jennie : Eh?! 

Momo : Oh! I like that song! 

Nayeon : We have to go to sleep now so goodnight! 

We hang up and Jennie puts my phone down on the nightstand and pins me against the bed. 

"What the fuck was that." She grits through her teeth. 

"Calm down baby you know I love you only." I say. 

"Unnie! Get off my sister!" Rosie says entering the room since we are sharing a room. 

Jennie gets off me laying next to me as my sister gets into the bed next to us. 

"I'm gonna dance with Tzuyu unnie to Señorita! Lisa unnie is gonna dance with Momo unnie." I say and her eyes went to Jennie before laughing. 

"So that's why she was on top of you." She says and I nod blushing hard. 

"We're still discussing the song." Jennie says getting under to covers pulling me into her side. 

"Ok ok, goodnight!" Rosie says and turns the lights out. 

I'm definitely the troublemaker of Blackpink but it's just too easy to tease everyone. This was a great first day in Thailand and I can't wait for the rest of the trip!