Chapter 20 : Message

y/n pov

The next few days after speaking with YG I was observing Jennie trying to figure out what he meant by their deal but so far she hasn't told me anything and the girls don't know anything about it either. Jennie has been attached to my hip as of late though, smothering me with love which I'm not complaining about. After the whole Tzuyu thing she has expressed her emotions better with words and when in public since we aren't out yet she links arms with me to stay close with her.

Today we are headed to the studio to stop the recording process of our new album 'The Album'. We are recording the title track today, 'How You Like That'. I am sitting on the couch waiting for my turn to record when I come across a dance video of someone named, Monika. I look at her page and see she has done some K-pop dances but she is mostly a dance instruction and a damn good one. I click the link in her profile to see if there's classes I can go to and there are openings for a class tomorrow night.

"Unnie!" I say loudly scaring Lisa next to me making me laugh.

"Geez! I'm right here, what?" She says.

"Do you want to take this dance class with me?" I ask and hand her my phone to show her what I was talking about.

"Oh! I've heard of her! She's really strict but a damn good dancer. I'm down but you know we are kind of famous so I don't know if we'd interrupt her class." She says and I nod agreeing with her.

"What if we wear a mask?" I say and she still looks unsure. "Please unnie!"

"Fine, we'll also wear a cap too. You're lucky our hair isn't dyed."

Jennie walks out of the studio sitting down on the couch next to me so I put my legs on top of her so she automatically begins massaging my calf.

"What are you guys talking about?" She asks.

"We're going to a dance class tomorrow with, Monika." I say and she nods.

"I'll drop you guys up then pick you up after." She says and I give her a kiss on the lip before I get called into the studio to record my parts.

I see Jennie get a phone call then leave the studio making me frown and Lisa look at her confused. I refocus to get my parts done so I can go home. About two hours later I finish and it's 8:30pm so they decide to have Lisa just do it tomorrow which she agrees to so she can go home with us. Jennie texts that she's outside since she hadn't returned after receiving her phone call. Lisa and I walk out to see Jennie waiting outside her car for us. She comes over to me giving em a kiss on the cheek before taking my bag from me opening the passenger door for me.

"What about me?" Lisa asks playfully.

"Get in the car Lalisa." Jennie says as she places my bag in the back seat before going back to the drivers side. "I got us some dinner and dessert for tonight."

"Aw thank you baby!" I say and lean over giving her a kiss on the cheek as we head out of the parking lot.

We get back home rush upstairs wanting to eat quickly since we are starving. Jennie begins pulling out the food she got and there were so many containers! She got pork belly, japchae, tteokbokki,  and then dessert she got slices of different cakes!

"Baby you didn't need to do all of this!" I say and she wraps her arms around my waist smiling lovingly at me.

"I know but I wanted to, I know you are still wondering about what the deal is about but I promise it's nothing bad." She says and gives me a kiss on the lips.

"Yah, you're going to make me lose my appetite." Lisa says as she starts eating some pork. 

We finish eating then get ready for bed since it's late but we don't have to be up super early since we are only going to be finishing up recording and going to the dance class. I finish washing up then climb into bed waiting for Jennie. I am scrolling through my phone when I hear Jennie's phone get a text message. 

"Babe you got a message!" I say and look at her phone. 

I don't think you're girlfriend would like this

The message said but the number was saved under 'Rain 💍' 

Who the fuck is Rain and why do they have a ring next to their name? I take a deep breath and put Jennie's phone down to calm down and not jump to conclusions. 

"Did you read the message?" Jennie asks climbing into bed next to me giving me a kiss. 

"No, they only texted once." I say lying to her and she nods checking her phone.

She replies quickly then plugs her phone in before wrapping her arms around me holding me close to her giving me a kiss on the cheek then lips.

"I love you." She says looking in my eyes.

"I love you too." I say and she smiles.

"Sleep now, love, you'll need you energy for your class." She says and turns her lamp off.

I lay next to her but can't seem to fall asleep. All I am thinking about is who is the person who texted Jennie. I want to trust her and what she is saying me face to face seems like she is just for me but after the next my mind starts creating the worst scenarios. I find myself clutching onto Jennie a bit tighter as the thought of losing her seeps into my mind. We just got back to a good place and I can't bare the thought of losing her already. 

I don't know who this other bitch is but I will beat a bitch up if she tries to take my woman.