Two can Tango Part 2

(Warning. I am not a tango expert, I can only do the cha cha slide and the chicken dance. So pardon my lack of information on tango dance.)

"Alright class, now that you have changed

"Alright class, now that you have changed. We should go through some trust exercises, as you'll need trust in this dance."

Levi and (Y/n) stood facing each other, as did the other five pairs of dancers on the cruise. Levi wore a black button up and pants, missing the top two buttons of his shirt. He changed his shoes out for no slick shoes to be safe. (Y/n) was instructed to change into a dress of her choosing, as long as it had a skirt that would flow in the wind. Her normal shoes were swapped out for some with a slight heel.

"So for our first exercise, ladies, you will have to experience the dip, and gentlemen, you'll have to make sure you can handle doing the dip," the instructor explained how the men should securely put their hands around their partners waists. Slowly lower them and the ladies must relax and bend to their comfort.

Some partners had no trouble while others giggled the whole time. (Y/n) tried her best not to blush while giving Levi permission to touch her waist. "No wandering lower though," she muttered as she slowly bent back, Levi rolled his eyes in return with a smirk. They stared into each other's eyes for a moments until he pulled her back up.

"Another movement, men will grasp the hips with one hand and take your partners hand in another. Ladies, you'll need to summon some inner core strength and pull your legs into a tuck while holding on to your partner around the neck." She showed a picture of what she was talking about.

"Inner core? Good thing Eyebrow General made me work out cause I would not be doing this a couple months ago," (Y/n) commented to Levi, he let out a small laugh at the name she gave Erwin, but assured her she could do it.

(Another Cinderella Story is👌✨and will be mentioned throughout the chapter

(Another Cinderella Story is👌✨and will be mentioned throughout the chapter.)

"Well good thing you're my partner and not him." She smiled at the thought. Levi is strong, but holding a man three times his height and who is made out of pure muscle mass is a stretch to what he could do.