Dancing with Him

"Wake up

"Wake up."

She didn't move at first, the comfort of the bed and the lack of energy from training made her not care as much as she should when hearing Levi's voice call out to her. Usually she would jump up and give him a glare, but after staying up until past midnight with no luck of seeing him, she was tired.

"Wake up, Brat. Don't make me say it again."

Still, not a care in the world.

Levi was slowly getting pissed off at the lack of attention he was getting. He hadn't slept in the past three days yet he didn't complain. Levi warned his fiancé, so now he wasn't going to be as nice.

"Levi!" She groaned as the the blankets were ripped away, revealing her to the colder temperature of the room. Levi then neatly folded the blanket and left it at the end of her bed. He quickly flicked the lights on and she covered her eyes with her arm. "Turn them off! It's too early."

"(Y/n), it's 7 am. We need to get in practice and get dressed."

She peaked open one eye to look at him. Compared to her pajama shorts and matching (c) tank top, his maroon suit made him look like a million dollars. "You're already dressed. And why so early?"

"I want to see how much you have learned in the past couple days, as well as make sure you remember proper etiquette."

"Of course I remember," she muttered, "probably."

Levi walked out of the room just to return with a dress bag and setting it down it two boxes. He unzipped the bag to carry out a beautiful maroon dress with a low cut back. It was beautiful, but both of them were unsure for different reasons.

I can pull that off, right? I just need to summon some confidence, (Y/n) thought as she looked at the dress, then pulled out the black glossy heels from the dress, and the smaller box was a pair of earrings to match.

Levi kept his stone cold face on, She is going to attract lots of attention in this. But it's fine cause I won't let anyone touch her. That Yeager brat is going to get a beating from choosing this dress.

(Y/n) then slipped on her slippers before taking the dress from him and pointing to the door. "I don't care if you're my fiancé or not. I'm not changing in front of you." Levi rolled his eyes and walked out before closing the door behind him, telling her that he will wait outside if she needs help.

Normally (Y/n) would have asked for help with the zipper, but her arms were flexible enough to push it all the way up where it stopped at her mid back. The dress had a built in bra pads so she didn't need the awkwardness of showing a bra. For the moment she decided against the heels until she absolutely needed to wear them.

Looking at the earrings, she took the maroon and crystal jewelry and switched out her normal ones. At the moment she felt a little out of place since Levi didn't even give her a moment to brush her hair, as he said a stylist would come by soon.

After adjusting and playing with the end of the dress, a maid came in with a plate of food. "Here is a light breakfast miss. Mr.Ackerman didn't want you on an empty stomach. He said to meet him in the ballroom in five minutes." She left the bowl of fruit and toast on her dresser before excusing herself.

"Mr.Ackerman." She muttered. "I wonder if everyone will have to call me Mrs.Ackerman at the party." She thought to herself before taking bites of her food. (Y/n) found a brush and quickly passed it through her hair and into (Hair pins or pony tail) and did her basic hygiene routine.

Looking at the clock she saw that she was past the very quick deadline that her soon to be husband gave her. Rushing out of the room she took the heels and picked up the front half of her dress to not slip as she rushed down the hall and to the first floor. When the girl entered the small ballroom she saw Levi with a pissed look and Erwin with Petra. All were talking, probably about tonight.

Petra wore a black dress that had an open back and went a little above her ankle. She had her hair pinned back with cute hair pins that had white roses on them. "(Y/n)! You look so pretty." She smiled at her friend as soon as she took notice. Levi's face seemed to change for a millisecond when looking over her. He looked a little shocked as well as a small blush dusted his cheeks, but he took a deep breath and it disappeared like the wind. Erwin also complimented her on her appearance while Levi only seemed to care about the time.

Levi looked at her and then to his watch, "you're late."

"Well someone gave me five minutes! Unless you wanted me to eat and dance and smell weird then I suggest you quite your mouth."

Petra walked over and helped (Y/n) with her heels. These heels made the girl taller, taller than her date to the dance. Usually guys would be intimidated by women being taller than them, but Levi was better than that. He was confident in his masculinity and didn't feel the need to let such a trivial thing bother him.

Erwin went to the piano near the other end of the room and sat down in his pure white suit with a black tie. No one knew how he could keep something like that so clean, but he never got a speck of dirt on it. He looked toward Levi for approval of when to start the music.

Levi, the young gang leader approached the nervous looking woman of who he had admired for quite a long time. I'm his eyes, he didn't care if her hair was thrown back in a hurry, or if she had no makeup on, nor her weight or height. He was just trying to fight his instinct on hiding her away from any mans eyes that he didn't fully trust.

"Let's dance, (Y/n.)"

He held out his hand, she was hesitant to take it. "Levi. I may have practiced a little bit in the past couple of days. But I don't think I'm ready."

"Why?" He asked, taking a step closer to her. His voice calmer and slightly in a more gentle tone.

She sighed. "I'm not confident. I'm going to blank out. What if I step on your feet?" Her voice was quieter as she thought of the possibilities. These people she was going to see were all dangerous. Making a mistake could result in her or Levi getting hurt.

"(Y/n). You're so confident when it comes to defying me. Why care what others think now? Besides, you're dancing with Levi Ackerman. If anything were to go wrong, I will fix it," He assured her. She looked into his dark eyes, seeing no doubt in his abilities to dance. "Take my hand."

And she did.