A Night on the Town-Part 2

Warning: sexual assault. Not anything serious but sexual assault none the less. Be warned!

Last Chapter

Last Chapter

She smiled, pulling her face slowly closer, sliding her fingers into his hair. "I have to tell you," her nose gently touched his. Him, not objecting. "I, um, like you."

"Yeah?" He smiled. Maybe a blush? It was hard to tell in the lighting. "I like you too."

"But Eren. I like-like you." She said like a middle school girl.

He chuckled, his hot and minty breath hit her.

"Yeah," he leaned his forehead against hers. "I like-like you too."

That's what it took for their lips to connect, a gentle touch. One slightly chapped set of lips against her red lipstick covered ones. It was gentle and romantic.

The alcohol and rush of adrenaline made it slowly grow more rough and hot. Their lips locked, and you could hear a cat call whistle from Petra and Sasha.

It was her first kiss.

And her first French Kiss.

But it ended in time for two things.

One, for her to take in her breath, and her dosage of sobering up.

Two.

It was in time for Levi to send a clenched fists right into the males cheekbone.

"What the hell was that!?"

A angry midget entered the scene.

~~~

"Levi!!" (Y/n) gasped as she felt the green eyed male get ripped from her grasp. They were suddenly the center of attention.

Eren was shocked, he tripped over himself and gripped his throbbing jaw. Levi had a killer left hook.

A leather shoe kicked his side, making Eren gasp at the pain. "Don't ever touch her!" He growled.

Yes, Levi did show signs of jealousy over the years. But not like this.

So violent and animalistic. Like a black panther launching himself at a wolf.

If (Y/n) wasn't sober before, she was now. "Stop! You'll kill him!" Her arms wrapped around the short mans waist. It did nothing to stop his rage.

Only when Petra called for a security guard, Levi snapped out of it. He grapped the wrist around him and pulled her toward the next.

His grip was rough and tight.

"(Y/n)!" Sasha called, her fiancé was too fast catch, practically dragging her with him.

"Levi!" She called, he continued to storm out of the bar and down the street. Her feet didn't have time to plant themselves in the ground.

Her heart was pounding with fear.

A angry son of a mafia was no laughing matter.

"Levi, stop! It hurts!"

They finally made it back to his car. He unlocked the door and pushed her in.

"Wait-" he jumped in after her. The back seat was parallel to her back. He was practically laying on top of her.

"Wait-"

"No! I won't wait!" He snapped. Next was his lips that crashed into hers. It wasn't pleasant. It was rough and hard. (Y/n)'s hands quickly pushed against his hard chest. But he wouldn't budge.

"Ah!" He gripped her butt and slid his tongue in. Tears started to surface. His muscle fought for dominance. Finally, he pulled away, leaving the teen shocked and scared.

He glared down at her. "Don't you dare leave me for a man like him. You may think that this 'marriage' thing is temporary, but I claimed you as mine the moment you walked into my life. Hate me all you want. But unlike him, I can protect you from people like me."

Her tears were no longer of fear, it turned to hatred. She glared daggers into him.

"And who are you, Levi Ackerman?"

"I'm the bad guy."