Boats Boats Boats

"I am not going on a boat for three days stuck with you

"I am not going on a boat for three days stuck with you."

She started to take the small suitcase and unzip, then taking the clothes out to put them back. The maid put some well suited clothes for their trip. (Y/n) wasn't only angry that she wasn't trusted to pack, but was somehow pushed into going on a couples cruise with the Levi. Someone who she wished he wouldn't be the last man on earth, if she were the last woman.

"Why?" He asked, leaned up against the window. He truly did want this marriage to work out. But Levi also had his own demons to fight, as well as fight his need to control everything around him.

She glared at him. "Let's see, besides the hell you cause me, I never even agreed. You attach a anklet to me, take away my freedom, and limit my social life to only people within your control. Not to mention, the first moment you ever payed attention to me it was when I was 17, you stuck your tongue down my throat and grabbed ass. Not consensual and not needed."

Levi did remember that moment. He remembered the moment his cold wall that blocked his emotions came down in a rush of rage and need to possess. At that moment, his father was rushing him to take more responsibility. The whole family was wanting to marry the two after graduation. Levi has already come to terms with his feelings, he knew he had fallen close to something in the word 'love.'

But she was far from it. It could have been his fault, he didn't give her room to breath and never ceased to remind her of their fate together. Neither did her father, who pressured her to be the best she can and which is met with rebellion.

That night he was met with rage and anxiety that she would be taken away forever. By Eren. A boy.

He did beat himself over with his attitude that night, but he never mentioned it again. He was happy he kissed her, but the fact that she didn't kiss him back hurt him. Levi didn't apologize due to his immaturity and pride. That's not him now.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" She grumbled at him.

"I'm sorry for that time. I won't apologize for the anklet because your safety is my top priority, but I agree. It was stupid and immature, and I had no consent to those actions. I am sorry, (Y/n)." He says with earnest in his voice. She could tell. This was the first time she has ever heard him say these words.

"Apology... processing. You will hear from me in three to five business days."

"Please, come with me to this cruise. Let me prove that I am someone to be forgiven." He let out some type of desperation. But only would he be like that in front of her.

She thought. Every since (Y/n) had come here, there have been good experiences and bad ones. But the good override the bad, at least at the moment. This could also be a moment to gain his trust. Something she will need in order to escape one day.

"Fine."

The next day

"This is exactly what you do not do, everyone!" The man explained as another man in a small boat freaks out

"This is exactly what you do not do, everyone!" The man explained as another man in a small boat freaks out. He is begging for help yet no one rescues him. This reminded (Y/n) of her life at the moment.

"Help! I'm gonna die!" He yelled and ended up tipping the boat over. To calm him down, the instructor sang him a song. The group that was with the man looked on with concern.

Levi rolled his eyes. "Let's get to our room already."

The pair walked all the way to their room, it was a little bigger than the others, with one large bed and enough room for at least three people. They had a small bathroom and large closet space. With only one bed, this made (Y/n) concerned. Was this his idea of gaining her trust?

"I didn't book this room, If that's what you're wondering. Hange had all control over this cruise. Since she is calling herself the 'Love Doctor' I was hoping she knew what I should do when it came to romance, but it seems like she has overstepped her boundaries. I'll punish her accordingly when we return." Levi explained when he put his small suitcase into the closet. He sighed and went to use the service phone.

(Y/n) put her suitcase in the closet and ran to the bathroom. Not like she had to use it, but a moment alone was needed. The plane ride over from New York to LA was long and not a lot of fun when there was a short angry man on board. They rode first class which was nice, but the whole plane was empty because Levi 'hated the possibility of meeting someone they knew.'

"As if." She scoffed while she put the toilet seat down and sat. The light feeling around her ankle made her feel weird. It was removed before they left his property. One step forward, in trust. But two steps back as Levi made her wear a tracking necklace instead. A small signal emitted if it did not feel heat from her.

She went out after hearing a knock on the main door. The man who has entered the room carried a camping cot. Levi took it and payed him a small tip. The short boss man got to work and made the bed beside the bigger one.

"What's that for?" She asked.

Levi raised his head and looked in her direction, "I told you. I want you to trust and forgive me. It won't help if I force my way to share a bed with you. It is also in my best interest that your father not threaten to call the deal off if he thinks I tried to push myself on you again."

"So he found out the first time?" She smiled at the thought of her father yelling at Levi, who always demanded respect.

He nodded, "You're father can be very passive. But as soon as he told your mother, she and my mother were on equal standing to a devil in some ways. Not something I wish on my enemy." They both chuckled. It brought a nice feeling to the room. He let a small grin, but it was quickly replaced with his usual stone cold face.

"This is going to be an interesting weekend."

{two updates in one week?! Crazy talk.}