Couples Package

"Get up Brat

"Get up Brat."

It was a couple hours after their departure from land. (Y/n) didn't want to leave the room what so ever. At the moment, she found herself wrapped up in blankets on the bed. Much like a cocoon.

The boat rocked slightly making Levi frown. "It won't help our relationship if we stay in here. We have activities to do. I won't waste our money because of your suborn attitude. Shitty Glasses wasted way too much money on a none refundable trip."

She groaned and stomped her way into the restroom to change, knowing he wouldn't take no for an answer. (Y/n) changed into a (c) top and shorts. Levi looked over her clothes and didn't say a word.

Levi opened the door and directed her to go first, like a gentlemen. He was far from that.

They walked down the stairs and to the deck. From their point of view there were many people having fun, laughing and drinking while admiring the sea.
(#PreCOVID)

The two walked over to the line going toward the desk. A girl sat there helping people get their cruise packages in order. There was a scruffy looking male and adorable small woman freaking out over the conversation. They left looking conflicted, but they still smiled.

It took three other couples until (Y/n) and Levi made it.

"Hello, what are your names?"

"(Y/n) and Levi Ackerman," he responded. This made (Y/n) want to correct him, but she knew it was useless. Levi Ackerman was stubborn and wouldn't want anything otherwise.

She searched for a piece of paper and pulled it out. "Ok. I have you put down for the grand romance package."

"Grand?! We aren't even a couple." She scoffed. Hange looks nice but if she planned this then it couldn't be good.

"She's joking," Levi quickly covered for her as he took the itinerary.

The annoyed female quickly followed him as he walked away. "Couples yoga, photo shoots, massages, painting, dancing and towel sculpting. How are towels romantic?" He was slightly confused. Nor did he understand what most of the other things were supposed to help in their relationship.

Maybe he wouldn't rely on the women with glasses anymore. She has lost her mind.

"That is insane! I'm not going to do that."

"Why not? I paid for it. This is a vacation. Enjoy it." He told her. Levi noticed she was staring at the word 'dancing' on the paper. Her cheeks were slightly pink and she seemed lost in thought. "Or are you so against dancing considering how the last time we danced we ended up kissing-"

"Shush!" She pinched Levi at the mention. (Y/n) tucked her hair behind her ear as she tried to focus on something else. "Well when we do dance. I won't let you kiss me again."

He laughed, "Me kiss you? You kissed me first!"

"Did not!" She had a full flush face now. "I did not. You kissed me and I ran." Just like she did now, as she took the paper and started to walk quickly away.

Levi walked in pace with her, his childish side starting to show just a tiny bit. "You did run. Only after you kissed me back." He started to enjoy teasing her. Knowing that those red cheeks were because of him.

The first thing they did was fold towels. The instructor said "fold it as a dove, and focus on the love you have for each other on every fold." Which made (Y/n) laugh every time she folded as she thought of every time she sassed Levi in front of her friends.

Fold one. The time she first blew him off after middle school to go to a friends.

Fold two. When she danced with a random boy on her first dance when she was 14 at her birthday party. Everyone within her fathers ally's were invited. The Ackermans were less than pleased by this.

Fold three. Levi was suspended when he drop kicked a boy for laying his hand on her shoulder. That was also followed with a two week silent treatment from her.

Or when he was thirteen and they both snuck out of his party to go skip rocks at a near by lake. Fireflies graced them with their presence. The moon was almost as dazzling as him that night. It was the first time her heart skipped for Levi Ackerman.

Wait.

Why did I think of that.

Levi was finished before the instructor. He then looked to his partner to notice she was face first into the towel. Her whole face was a deep shade of red, as well as her ears.

"Are you sick?" He was confused. He didn't even try to embarrass her this time. Did she actually catch a fever?

"I can't do this. Let's just go to the next thing."

He followed her lead as they went to the yoga session. They were given matching mats right next to each other. They started with simple yoga poses. Downward dog. Stretching arms and legs. Next they were told to sit facing each other.

"Now. Stare into each other's eyes," the female instructor started. "And exhale." They did so. It was fairly relaxing. "Then breath into your genitals."

"What?" (Y/n) broke into a chuckle and broke her posture. She covered her face with her hands and couldn't stop laughing. "Really? Oh my goodness." She held her stomach as she couldn't take the instructor seriously after that. Levi let out a small chuckle as well.

It was clear to say they were asked to leave.

They wondered toward the dancing section of the boat but she stopped. "Can't we take a small break? We were both raised to know how to dance. I don't really want to do it now."

Levi nodded. He didn't care for things that she wasn't interested in. He certainly wouldn't do it alone.

But he couldn't miss the chance to mess with her a little bit.

"Why? Don't want to kiss again?" He smirked.

She let the comment roll off her back. "Not with you. You're not getting those lips of yours near mine any time soon."

He let out a small laugh which made her confused.

"You're right, brat. I won't be putting my lips near yours. Because the next time we kiss, it will be on your terms. Not even if you beg or tease me. I want you to be in charge. And see just how much you want me." He stated. "This game of chase is on. But for the weekend, our roles are reversed."

{Do you like the weird crossovers of random tv shows? Should I have a subtle cross over with my previous readerXLevi? Idk. I'm just vibing.}