Anklets are Cool

"When did you have the time to make a ankle cuff for me? How did you know it would fit?" She was shocked as Levi clicked the band around her left ankle

The cuff was white and had a green light in the middle, showing that it was powered and working. A tracking anklet.

"Levi, I know you tracked me down and forced me here against my will and all; but this is one of the creepiest things I've seen you do." She tested the strength and tried to pull on the opening where it snapped on.

He sighed as he sat on the bed. "Don't ask me such a stupid question. It's only proper that I know everything about you."

"But my ankle?"

"Until I put a legal binding on you, this is what I will have todo." He explained. "You will be staying here, with my men and I. You cannot leave without-"

"Wait wait wait," she interrupted him, "what are you doing?"

Levi looked at her with an annoyed glare. He had a long day and after making sure she wouldn't leave the whole night, he was tired from guarding the door.

She would break the door handle, throw things against it, do almost anything to break out. Eventually she grew tired enough to fall asleep on the ground.

He scoffed, "I'm giving you the terms of your living. Obviously you cannot be by yourself or you will find a way to escape. This building and area are owned by my gang. They will keep you safe—"

"Safe from who?" She interrupts again.

"From my enemies." He sighed, "now listen-"

"Oh my god, I'm going to wake up in a trash can in a different country with my spleen missing and no memory." She held her head in her hands.

Levi was tired of her interrupting him. He grabbed her waist to hoist her up and away from the chair and threw her to the bed.

"You need to listen. At the end of the week there will be an actual event with high class gangs attending and I need you to be ready." He say her about to open her mouth so he covered it with his hand, "Listen I say! You are my plus one. As in my date, and as the gang leaders lover, you need to be presentable and you are representing my gang. Be nice."

As soon as he felt a wet muscle against his hand, he retracted it and cursed. "Did you lick me?!"

"Yes! And I am not your lover! I hate you!"

"Hate, love, the line isn't clear." He got up and wiped his hand against his pants. "Get dressed in something and get cleaned up. You'll meet my main men soon." With that, Levi ShortMan Ackerman, left her within the now locked room.

"I hate you!" She screamed.

But if (Y/n) was anything, she was resistant. If he wanted to play House with her. Then she would be the worst wife ever. His little gang were not going to push her around.

She was the boss of her life, not Levi.

Getting up, she sighed and took a minute to think.

Think (Y/n), Think fast. Smart. Out smart him.

What did Levi want?

A trophy wife? No, he knew she was disobedient since the beginning. Fun? He wanted entertainment? Maybe, Levi was raised to be emotionless so maybe he needed someone that could bring them out.

Or love?

...

Nah, Levi Ackerman isn't in love.

But what she did know, Levi was a man of reason; a business man. She could make a deal.

First thing is first, Play Along.

(Y/n) stood a did a quick stretch with her hands in the air. She walked to a closet and opened it, mostly had suits. Black suit jacket and pants with white pressed shirts and cravats.

But there was a black pencil skirt and a dress top. She took it down, checking the tag; it was in her size.

Why Levi? How do you do this?

She put it on regardless. It fit her well, complimented her curves. In a small mirror she put her hair up in a messy bun. Her makeup was still a wreck.

Levi surly wouldn't mind if she used one of his cravats to wipe away her makeup.

The amused women took a small water bottle and doused the fabric, before taking it to her skin to wipe it off.

She threw it to the side and didn't hesitate to throw her dress shoes to the same corner of the room.

After making herself presentable, and obviously messing up Levi's room a little bit to tick off his OCD, a knock came.

Then, a familiar voice rang.

"Ma'am, are you ready?" Eren asked timidly from the other side.

Her anger resurfaced and surpassed the hopeless feeling that had wanted to settle. After a small approval from (Y/n), Eren opened the door to be welcomed with a well deserved punch in the face.

"How could you do that to me!?"