Operation: First Date

"Petra, I had a weird dream a couple nights ago

"Petra, I had a weird dream a couple nights ago."

It's been four days since (Y/n) was trapped. The girls were sitting in the dining room, at a very large wooden table decorated with placemats but they only took up two spots. The men were in Levi's office planning something. Petra was excluded because it seemed like the training Levi gave her would qualify her to be (Y/n)'s bodyguard.

"What kind of dream?" Petra questioned as she ate a bite of pancakes that she made for the both of them. They even had chocolate chips!

(Y/n) ate a bite as well, "about everyone, especially Levi, he was like some weird cat dude-" she was cut off explaining her dream when she looked to see Petra choking on a bite of pancake. As she recovered she broke out into laughter over the image of Levi with cat ears. After letting Petra get the laughs out of her system then she continued, "anyway. It was like a weird Alice in Wonderland moment. But he kept saying that he would protect me and to trust him. What do you think that means?"

"Maybe on some level your mind believes that Levi wants to protect you. Even if he kidnapped you, I'm sure he treats you better than say if any of your parents rival gangs kidnapped you," Petra replied. "At some point you guys were close in your childhood, maybe you still want to trust him."

"Me, trust Levi? Barely. All we did is fight, except for when we got tired we would just sit in the grass in at his house." She relived those moments.

"I told you I would beat you at a race." Levi huffed, he was ten years old at the time. He just got done racing his fiancé from one side of his property to the other. She was bent over with her hands on her knees, a little more out of breath than him.

She sat in the grass, and he joined her. "You were lucky that I tripped on that rock. I would have beat you." (Y/n) had a small scrape on her hand that broke her fall. "I was like two inches behind you."

"What ever loser," he scoffed before laying back with his arms behind his head. She joined him and stared at the clouds. Their imagination went to work. A cloud became a animal or a building. They began to point out things they saw.

"But that was like 10% of our childhood. I don't trust Levi.... right?" She looked to her best friend for confirmation but was met with a shrug.

They finished by 10 am. After cleaning up after themselves they walk to (Y/n)'s room. A white box was laying on her bed with a grey bow, next to it was a black dress bag. A letter rested on top of the dress bag, a big cursive L written on it.

She walked over and opened it, assuming it's from Levi.

Wear this tonight. Be ready by 6.
Or else.
Levi A.

"Wow, he leaves a letter and doesn't even say any context?" She hands Petra the letter for her to see. (Y/n) opens the box to see beautiful dark (c) heels, about two inches. "Oh my, he does know how to impress," in a slightly sarcastic tone. No matter how she felt about wearing heels, anyone could say that these heels were beautiful.

The dress bag was unzipped by Petra, revealing a dark (c) short dress. It had a bow at the waist and a sweetheart neckline. The top seemed form fitting and the skirt flowed out. It was quite cute. A mixture of cute and beautiful. "Wow. I love that," Petra was shocked by it. She took it out of the bag and held it to (Y/n) to see what it might look like. It seemed like it would reach a little above her knees. "I think it would be more cute with some black tights!" Petra seemed to go into girl mode, which her (c) haired friend loved from time to time. "I'll make sure you look super cute for your date."

"Date!?" (Y/n) broke out of her confusion trance and looked at Petra like a deer in headlights. "This is not a date. Levi Ackerman doesn't do dates. He's heartless."

"Maybe he's making a new effort. After all, you did drop off the face of the earth. I'm sure he is taking this 'I have a fiancé' thing seriously." She put the dress down and went into the private bathroom and looked around. "It seems like who ever Levi's stylist is has set you up with some makeup."

The other girl fast walked to the bathroom and saw that one drawer was filled with different colors and brands of foundation, concealer and other things. Another was filled with organized pallets from expensive brands and some from her favorite youtubers.

"How much thought went into all of this?" She was shocked and slightly happy that Levi seemed to be trying hard to make a girl happy. Even if (Y/n) hadn't been wearing makeup for the past couple months due to running away, there was a time where she would do full face makeup and go out with Petra and Sasha. "I wonder what else there is in here."

It was a unspoken decision to wonder around the room and see if there were any secrets or to find something that Levi personalized for his fiancé. The room they were currently in was a room that Levi gave (Y/n) after 48 hours when she first arrived. She expressed that she had hated hardwood flooring so he had gotten her (c) carpet and a queen sized bed to her liking. The bed frame was white and stationed in the middle of the large room. There was a walk-in closet and a small personal bathroom with a stand up shower. The large window had iron bars that made it possible to open but impossible for anything but a mouse to go through. As well as a bookshelf filled with her favorite books and some decorative boxes with art supplies.

Things like these to keep a person entertained when locked in a room all day. But nothing out of the ordinary, if you could Levi stocking the closet with clothes of her size and taste perfectly. The girls had a fun time trying on clothes and acting like their age, it was a perfect time. The only thing that was annoying was the tracking anklet kept getting in the way when they were changing.

Dinner was delivered by one of Levi's lackies. It was takeout from (name restaurant). Around 5 o'clock, Petra convinced her friend to do some makeup and by 6 o'clock she was dressed and ready for whatever Levi had in plan. "You look so amazing!" Petra felt happy to help her friend for a date.

"The jerk is late-" the door opened to reveal Levi in a dark (c) suit with a white shirt and cravat. "Never mind." She huffed in annoyance. She hoped that Levi never came and it was all a joke.

"Time to go brat. Petra, meet Eren down stairs for information on what's happening." He grabbed (Y/n)'s wrist and walked out. They went to the front doors of the large mansion, Levi stopped to take out a remote. He clicked some buttons and the green light turned yellow. Levi saw the confusion in her face. "It means you can leave my property but it's still tracking you. Behave tonight and maybe one day I'll take it off."

He walked her to his blacked out Lamborghini Urus. Opening the door for her like a gentleman, then when she was inside he walked to the drivers side and got in. The car impressed her, and a little shocked that he didn't have someone drive for him.

"Where are we going, Ackerman?"

"On a date, (L/n)."