Bang Bang Bang

Boat Deck, 5:43 pm

Boat Deck, 5:43 pm.

"Quick! Move that chair over here and barricade those doors. I want only one way in for them. But I've got the kitchen door open for us. It blends in with the wall, they won't notice it if we need an escape."

Levi had small hallways to rooms and the main party hall blocked. (Y/n) had already convinced people to move to the big room and gave everyone some beers and alcohol. Most of it was laced with sleeping medication so some of them would pass out under the pretense of alcohol effects.

Illegal, right?

It was getting closer to five and there was one problem.

"Levi?"

"What?"

"Why did I get this small tranquilizer dart gun, and you get a Pistol and two hand guns?"

"Because I am registered to actually handle them. Also, Erwin says you're a little skittish around guns. I don't need you worrying if you're going to kill them or not."

Levi had a point. She never killed anyone, never knew what it was like. But these little tranc bullets aren't going to do much. (Y/n) worried if she would be able to defend herself.

Erwin did teach her a few things. But would her newly acquired skills be enough?

"(Y/n), I will protect you." Levi held her hand, reassuring her that nothing would happen. "But fine. Only in extreme emergencies will you use this."

He gave her a small gray handgun. Hesitant to hand it over.

"A Glock 19?"

"Yes. Good memory," Levi walks away and toward the ocean. "It's small, reliable and common."

"Thank you Levi. Also," she quickly walks up to him and kisses his cheek. "Apology accepted. I understand you have a lot of pride. But I don't think I truly understand how much. Just please, when this is over, let's get to know each other better? Not as (L/n) and Ackerman who were wed at birth, but as two people. Please."

Levi stared into her eyes as he understood the words. "If I knew giving you a gun would make you open up to me, I would have done it in middle school."

She chuckled. Young Levi, who was determined to be a tsundere, would fight to gain her attention but then back off and act like a bully.

Besides, giving a child a gun isn't a good thing.

"That definitely wouldn't have helped your odds."

Front of Boat, 6:12 pm.

"They're here! Get down!"

(Y/n) ran to get behind a few deck chairs. She scrunched herself up to seem almost invisible. Levi did the same, a few feet away.