Chapter 2: Fighting Bellatrix

THE HALL OF PROPHECIES- Nicholas Hooper                                                                                                

HARRY POV:

I saw that the death eater that was fighting Sirius hadn't noticed me yet, and Sirus had just barely seen me but quickly looked away as to not give away the plan that we both now had forming in our heads. I got into position pointed my wand straight at him, while Sirius was giving it all he had. I looked at Sirius one last time. I nodded and together we yelled

"Expelliarmus!"

blasting the death eater to the walls once again and knocking him out.

"So Predictable James!" He smirked moving to help Remus, not realizing what he had called me.

I smiled brightly and looked around for Ginny. "Where was she?" I thought. I quickly turned around and saw that she was looking for me, we both started running to each other when a dark figure appeared once again as soon as we reached each other.

"Oh." She said sarcastically.

"This'll be fun," Bellatrix said, grinning while firing curses at us.

Once again, we both fought back until she once again DARED to use the killing curse against Ginny.

She managed to dodge it, but this infuriated me more than I could explain.

"Crucio!" I shouted in anger, gaining on Bellatrix as I saw her more clearly now.

"Ah!" She screamed as I caught her off guard.

"Filthy half-breed!" She screamed.

"You have to mean it!" She yelled.

"Avada Kedavara!" She yelled once again.

While I yelled, "Stupefy!"

Our spells collided fighting each other but I knew I was stronger ever since she fired the curse. I felt my blood boil again. Ginny was standing behind me watching as was the rest of the room, all stopping, even the death eaters, to watch the bright lights colliding. The order soon realized the plan, as did I, and they soon all came behind me in a circle facing all of the directions.

I was keeping the diversion up, most of the death eaters disappearing when they saw that my spell was closer to Bellatrix than her curse was to me. Before we could keep it up any longer, Bellatrix let go for her safety.

"FIGHT BACK!" I screamed at her.

"DID VOLDEMORT NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION?!" I screamed at her, knowing that this would get her.

I then looked at the place where her dark mark was starting to come out of her sleeve.

"You dare speak-" she started.

But I interrupted her by screaming back

"Yes. I dare!"

She apparated from that spot, moving closer to the door, and ran out of it cackling.

"HARRY NO!" Remus screamed behind me, but he couldn't stop me I heard footsteps behind me and knew that someone was trying to stop me.

I was almost to the door when I felt Ginny's touch once again on my hand as she pulled me around thrusting us into a hug. She was breathing heavily, as was I, and we just fell into each other's hug.

"Think!" She repeated.

I wrapped my arms around her tighter and treasured this moment during battle.

"I am," I said back calmly once I was breathing normally again.

Suddenly, we heard two pops.

"Fred!" Yelled Ginny.

I looked the other way and saw George holding a few small black smoke bombs. George nodded his head towards the order and I knew I had to tell them the plan, but how?

Ginny was ahead of me and looked at both of the boys, one on each side of the room near the entrance nodded and grabbed Harry's hand once again.

"SIRIUS!" She screamed.

We both now pointed at Fred and George, and Sirius immediately grabbed Hermione's and Luna's arms and told the rest of the order to move towards us. We gathered Hermione, Luna, Tonks, Ron, Neville, Mad-eye, Mr. Weasley, and soon Kingsley, and Lupin came along all while Fred and George sent the smoke bombs right in the spot they rushed from. Once the twins both joined us and we were all about to exit the room, I heard a chilling voice that sent shivers down my spine. This voice made all the death eaters grin and disapparate immediately with dark around them.

"HARRY POTTER!" Yelled Voldemort's voice throughout the ministry.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Everyone's eyes widened except for Sirius' and Remus'.

They knew I wasn't giving up now and I was more determined than ever. I immediately ran to go through the door when Sirius stood in the door and blocked it.

"Harry," He said calmly.

I looked into my godfather's eyes silently apologizing for what I was about to do. I pointed my wand at him out of anger, and he immediately held his wand up.

I was about to send a disarming spell while everyone was shocked, except, of course, one person.

"Potter!" Ginny yelled running in front of Sirius, knowing that I didn't have a choice but to retreat.

I took a step back, surprised, and immediately put my wand-bearing arm down. Everyone was gaping at the scene that was unfolding between us. I looked at Ginny, silently begging her to get out of the way. I heard spells being cast and loud things exploding behind Sirius and past the door.

"Ginny," I said begging her to let me go.

"No Harry, it's not worth it," She said, also begging me to retreat.

Ron was about to get in front of Ginny but then I had enough of it. I took out my wand and pointed it at Ron out of anger.

"That's enough!" I heard Remus yell as I turned my head to locate him.

I didn't get enough time to block his disarming spell. My wand escaped my grasp and fell into his hand.

How was it? I really hope you liked it!. Please let me know! Bye!