Chapter 11: Hogwarts

HOME- Machine Gun Kelly, X Ambassadors, Bebe Rexha

HARRY POV:

After changing into our robes, well after Ginny and I changed because Ron and Hermione were already dressed, we chatted a bit more, and soon we felt the train coming to a stop.

"It's so beautiful," Hermione said, staring out the window as the train finally stopped.

"I know." Ginny let out.

It was certainly an astonishing sight. The huge castle had thousands of windows with bright yellow lights coming from them. The Hogsmeade station was just as beautiful. You could barely see the tallest hoops and stands that took part in the quidditch pitch. Oh, I forgot! I was the quidditch captain this year! We found out in our letters when they arrived at Grimmauld Place. Sirius was super excited that day.

"Harry!" He squealed.

"Taking after your father!" He said, admiring the red and gold badge.

"Dad was Quidditch captain too?" I asked, nostalgically.

"Of course Harry! And the best one if you ask me." He went on.

"Of course, he never got hurt because Sirius was always batting the ball towards the other students," Remus exclaimed, watching us.

"I don't recall exactly how many people visited the hospital because of his bloody good aim," Remus said, widening his eyes.

"Probably too many to count on your fingers!" Sirius laughed, pinning the badge on my shirt.

"You played too?" I asked astonishingly.

"Why of course," Sirius said, looking shocked.

"What, did you think I merely stared at him while he was throwing balls through hoops? No way." He said, leaning back in his chair.

My smile lit up and Remus chuckled, while Sirius smirked.

"Of course you played Quidditch too!" Hermione exclaimed, looking up from her book.

"Why wouldn't you have?" She said, grinning.

"That's my point," Sirius said, pleased.

"Harry! Harry!" I heard Ginny yell.

"They left us again," I asked, finding the compartment empty again.

"Apparently." She said, sighing and pulling down her trunk.

I soon followed and made my way after her. I stopped in my tracks, seeing that Malfoy was still in his compartment, pacing. What was he up to? I quickly entered the compartment again and took out my invisibility cloak. I closed my trunk and rushed out, invisibly. I made my way towards his compartment and saw one of his Slytherin friends sitting near him. I whisked the door open, and ran in, as fast as possible without making a sound.

"Probably just the wind." The boy said.

"Yeah." Said Draco suspiciously, looking around, as the other boy stood up.

"I can't wait for this year to be over. Pathetic excuse for a school." He said, obviously disgusted.

"I agree." Said the boy.

"You coming?" He said, getting his trunk and exiting the compartment.

"You go on," Malfoy said, looking innocent.

"I'll be right out."

Did he suspect me? Did he hear me huddle near the farthest chair? He looked directly at me, and he closed the blinds to the compartment.