Chapter 6: Loved ones and Leaving

LOVED ONES AND LEAVING- Nicholas Hooper

SIRIUS POV:

"Unfortunately," I spoke through gritted teeth, starting to get angry, and impatient.

"We lost -grip- of him, and his rat self, scurried away, back to his silly little-"

Remus stopped me holding out his hand as Hermione gave me an urgent look.

"You understand Madam Bones." He said.

We were all waiting patiently for her reaction.

"After hearing this," she started. "Especially Ms. Granger's part- with the details-" she paused. "I don't see how this man could be guilty."

She said as we all let out a sigh of relief.

"Of course," she started once again, "you will, unfortunately, have to repeat everything that you have just told me to the rest of the magical law enforcement committee." She stated.

"That won't be a problem Madam." Said Remus.

"We won't have too many problems with the rest of the officials but Mr. Potter can easily come in as well if we find ourselves a few votes down." Madam Bones.

"Thank you, Madam," I said nodding my head.

"You'll be getting a letter for your hearing and I guess you may go take a breath at home until then." She said getting out her papers and starting the process.

"Thank you so much, Madam, now if you'll excuse us," I said rushing Ron and Hermione out the door.

"We have someone who should be waking up soon." Said Remus as Kingsley nodded towards us.

"See you at the hearing," I said finally, walking out the door.

There were a bunch of news writers around the corner so Remus told me he would speak to the press and told me to apparate with Ron and Hermione to Grimmauld Place.

We walked around the corner and I immediately thanked both of them.

"You were both great," I said.

"Great job in the beginning," I whispered so that only they could hear me, with a wink towards Hermione.

"Thank you," I said softly putting my arms out for them to grab them. Ron grabbed on but Hermione said

"Just putting out the truth." Before instantly grabbing my arms and disapparating.

"Or at least most of the truth." She said letting go of my arm when we arrived. Ron chuckled and soon we all did. We soon entered Grimmauld place and found Harry sitting on one of the chairs with Ginny, Fred, and George. At first, they didn't notice us until I said

"Ginny, has anyone ever told you that you look like Lily? You even fight like her." Ginny gasped at my presence, blushed at the compliment and both she and Harry got up to hug me.

"Except for the eyes." Said Remus arriving back.

"And the hair is a tad bit bright." Said Dumbledore walking in from one of the other rooms with Molly and Arthur behind him.

We all lightly chuckled and cherished this time. "Everyone did amazing tonight." Said Dumbledore kindly.

"Now we best get ready for another entire year!" He said grinning at Harry, who was standing next to me, with Ginny close to his side.

It was beautiful how much they represented James and Lily. They represented the new generation, that would finally get rid of the darkness, and I very much looked forward to that moment.

HARRY POV:

I woke up on a couch in a place that I knew to be Grimmauld place.

"Harry." Said Ginny softly squeezing my hand that she was holding on to.

"Ginny," I said getting up.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me.

"Brilliant!" I responded.

She chuckled and sat next to me, hugging me.

"Sorry for taking your wand." She said apologetically.

"I got it back though, didn't I?" I asked her grinning.

"You TOOK it back, Potter." She said about to laugh.

"Come on," she said. "Everyone should be in the kitchen soon. Except for the rest of the DA which was sent to their own homes." She said taking my hand.

"Mum and dad are talking to Dumbledore, probably upset that the DA was fighting against death eaters because we're underage and whatnot. Well, probably mostly Mum. Dad wasn't as worried, so he's probably holding her back."

She said as we entered the kitchen. I laughed as she poured two cups of tea and sat next to me.

I took a sip and looked at Ginny. "You did amazing," I told her.

"Thanks for-you know- saving my life." She said speaking rather confidently but blushing slightly.

"Anytime Gin," I said grinning.

"Thank you as well." I started.

"For what?" Exclaimed Ginny.

"For being my side," I told her confidently.

"Anytime." She repeated smiling at me.

"What happened after I blacked out?" I asked her.

"Well, Sirius showed his blank left forearm to show that he didn't have the mark," She said gulping.

"And then Ron and Hermione chased after him and Remus to testify for him. It probably went well." She said looking towards the door.

"Ginny, has anyone ever told you that you look like Lily? You even fight like her." He said.

"Sirus!" I exclaimed as Ginny and I went up to hug him and Ron and Hermione who were beside him.

"Except for the eyes." Said Remus looking at Ginny and entering.

"And the hair is a tad bit bright." Said Dumbledore exiting the room with Mr. and Mrs. Weasley following suit.

"Everyone did amazing tonight." Said Dumbledore to all of us.

Ginny got closer to me, and I grabbed her hand behind our backs, looking at everyone around the room gratefully and cherishing this moment, as I knew the days that were to come would be tough. But together, we would get through it. I glanced at Sirius and saw him looking at me and Ginny.

I smiled brightly and truthfully, very much prepared for the next year to come.

YAY! Sirius Lives!!! Hope you liked it!!! Please comment if you did!