Chapter 3: Harry's mind is infiltrated

POSSESSION- Nicholas Hooper

HARRY POV:

Everyone gasped, but not only because of this but also because of the scene that was unfolding on the other side of the door. Voldemort was trapped inside a water bubble by Dumbledore. I stared in awe and reacted quicker than anyone else. I somehow managed to force my wand out of Remus's hand, as I crossed to the other side of the door, pointed my wand towards all of them, and yelled

"Protego Maxima!"

Remus had just shot a spell towards me, but it hit my shield before it could reach me.

Ginny was screaming at me against the charm, and Sirius was trying to pull her back, with his wand pointing at the barrier ready to fire spells at it. I wasted no time and ran towards Dumbledore with my wand out and faced Voldemort.

"Ah, Harry," Voldemort said, smugly pleased.

His face turned dark and mad as he sent the broken shards off of the floor behind him towards us, but Dumbledore made it all become sand, therefore not harming us. Soon, he disappeared in a whirlwind of sand. "What's going on?" I thought. I saw Sirius finally break Ginny off of the walls and then he and Remus started firing at the barrier. I looked towards them and Dumbledore followed my gaze but soon turned around after Voldemort showed his plan. He had entered my mind.

I drop to the ground struggling to keep him out and then he opened my mouth towards Dumbledore and said through my voice

"You've lost old man."

Dumbledore quickly fired another protection spell towards the order and turned back around to me.

I saw visions of my mother, and Cedric being killed. I saw the dementors that attacked me and Dudley. I saw Sirius and Ginny being 3 inches closer to death not including me blocking the spell. I saw Arthur Weasley fall to the ground protecting the very room that we had- just an hour ago- destroyed. I saw more dementors and dangers. I saw my friends battling death eaters. I saw Voldemort controlling my mind before I heard Dumbledore's voice.

"Look at me." He said calmly.

I struggled but opened my eyes and looked at him begging for this to be over.

"Harry." He said.

"It isn't how you are alike. It is how you are not." He said looking at me silently begging me to fight it off.

"Harry." He whispered as I lay on the floor again.

I waited a few seconds until I saw the Order break down the barrier. I saw Sirius and Ginny fighting to get to me but Remus stopped them this time casting his Shield charm to block them, once again. I closed my eyes and this time,

I saw Ron and Hermione laughing in the Gryffindor common room next to the fireplace on a cold evening. I saw mum and dad smiling at me in the Mirror of Erised. I saw me hugging Ron and Hermione in the first year after we got the stone. I saw everyone in the DA learning spells. I saw winter in Hogsmeade. I saw the Gryffindors erupt in cheers after winning the house cup. I saw Christmas with the Weasleys and Sirius. I saw the first time that Ginny produced a Patronus. I saw Hagrid laughing with Ron and Hermione. I saw all of my friends.

I weakly opened my eyes and said, "You're the weak one."

I said looking at my surroundings but directing the words to Voldemort himself.

"And you'll never know love. Or Friendship." I waited and caught my breath.

I saw Sirius looking at me wanting to break through the barrier, but he even accepted the fact that he had to stay put. He mouthed my name as I said

"And I feel sorry for you." I knew this made Voldemort mad and I knew what was coming.

I saw my parents being killed again. I saw Cedric being thrust back onto the ground proclaimed dead. I saw Sirius and Ginny almost die. I saw dementors and dark stuff. I saw Voldemort yelling and controlling my mind until the struggle stopped and I was pulled into a weird clear cylinder made of sand while panting and trying to comprehend everything. I saw Voldemort appear and walk up to me, but I had no strength to get up.

"You're a fool, Harry Potter." He said looking at me.

"And you will lose,

  everything."

He said, which made me shudder inside. I heard the fireplaces roar with company and I assumed that the minister and everyone else had arrived, I just hoped that they saw Voldemort before he disapparated. I then totally blacked out.

Wow!!! That took a while. Also, it's pretty late, so could anyone let me know if I didn't spell anything right? Bye!