Chapter 30: Farewell Holidays!

OPENING- Nicholas Hooper

SIRIUS POV:

After the shocking attack yesterday, we wasted no time transporting all of the children to Grimmauld Place and try and send them back immediately. Aurors showed up at the Burrow later for obvious reasons and figured out the situation- as if they could do anything about it. I had to control my temper once again, but I soon apparated back to Grimmauld Place with Remus while Arthur and Tonks went to the ministry for this and that.

"You sensed them?" I said as soon as I landed on my feet in front of the dreadful house of Black.

"Only Greyback," Remus sighed in weakness.

The full moon was in the few nights, and the days before it were the worst ones.

"Come on," I said, running up to the walls between 11 and 13 to reveal the unfortunate place I had to call my childhood home.

"So Harry battled Imperio," Remus said in a weird tone.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Did you notice his eyes?" Remus asked.

"What?" I asked in confusion as I stopped on the first step of the entrance.

"I was too darn busy defending myself to admire his eyes!" I exclaimed with a hint of annoyance and sarcasm.

"No- I mean the way they changed emotions while he was about to battle you," Remus said as we reached the front door.

"The change from his own to-"

"Possessed eyes? Not his own eyes? Imperioed eyes? What are you getting at here MOONY?" I asked in frustration.

"I don't know- just the change was- curious as he fought it off," He said in thought as he stared into space.

"YES WELL, aren't we all so attentive," I muttered as I opened the door.

"Sirius?" A voice called from the kitchen.

"Is it you?" Molly called as she appeared at the other end of the hall.

"Oh- what happened? I wish I could've been there- but the children-" Molly started as Ginny appeared behind her/

"The CHILDREN would've been fine with just a simple side-along apparition!" Ginny protested.

"Ginny BE QUIET or I'll side-along apparate you to the other side of the UNIVERSE," Molly demanded as she pushed her daughter back into the kitchen and motioned me and Remus along.

"Sirius?" Another voice asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Yup it's me," I said to Harry who was watching me from the kitchen.

"Has Hogwarts replied?" Remus asked as everyone turned to look between him and Molly.

"They'll use the floo network from here in just a few minutes," Molly replied as she turned back to Harry, Ginny, and now Ron.

"We'll take care of everything else- the main thing was to get you all safe until that happens," Molly said as she checked a clock on the wall and Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Safety first!" Molly snapped at Ginny.

"Sirius, Dumbledore also recommends disconnecting your floo network soon," Molly informed me.

"I'll have to chat with him," I said, sitting down as I gave Remus a knowing look and he took a seat as well.

"I suppose we could start now," Molly said as she hustled towards Ginny.

"Already?" I asked in exasperation.

Molly gave me a knowing look, so I only got up and said nothing.

"I'll go too then," Remus piped up, as he rose from his seat.

"Have a great term everyone, be aware of your surroundings," Remus said as he swiftly turned around and left the room.

"Well that was great," I muttered as I walked towards Harry.

"He's right," Molly said from next to Ginny.

"We were all present at the house only a half-an-hour ago," She continued.

"Arthur says owls aren't as bad as they were so those should be fine- just be careful," She said as she hugged Ginny.

"I'm sorry we couldn't spend more time in break, Harry," I said, turning Harry around.

"We've only got to wait a while longer- just be"

"Careful?" Harry smirked at me.

"No- be smart," I said pointing to his head and pulling him in for a hug.

"As Remus said- be aware, it always helps," I said as Molly hugged Ron.

"Stay together," I said to everyone as soon as we pulled out of the hug.

"Yes, and careful who you trust," Molly added.

I then remembered something and immediately turned my head to Harry to tell him.

"Keep out for the ferret and his helper," I scowled at the men I was referring to.

"The- who?" Molly said, looking at us as Harry nodded and assured me through a look in his eyes.

"Nothing," Ginny said as she held back a smirk and pulled Molly to the fireplace as Ron held back a chuckle unsuccessfully.

"Owl me when you find the meaning of those memories from Dumbledore," I whispered to Harry and Ron.

"Don't include information though- we'll speak a different way about that," I said in thought to the boys.

"Don't- I REPEAT- DON'T- lose Hermione," I said sternly with a finger up as Harry held back a laugh.

"Couldn't even if we wanted to," Ron muttered as we walked towards the fireplace.

"Send her my regards- and tell her every detail about the memories- she might notice something you won't," I told Harry.

"So much advice in the past minute!" Harry winced as he put his hands on his head dramatically.

"I agree," Ron sighed from in front of us.

"Has Ginny gone already?" I exclaimed, seeing only Molly in the living room.

"Yes, Ronald, your turn," Molly said, handing him the pot of floo powder.

"So I say-"

"Yes, Minerva McGonagall's office, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry," Molly stated as Ron gave a slight groan while grabbing a fistful of powder.

"Careful on your way into the fireplace- there's a weird-" I started, but stopped as Ron hastily dodged a stone brick on the floor of the fireplace.

"Yup- thanks- got it," He muttered in embarrassment as he turned towards us and Molly shook her head.

"See you all -well- I'll see Harry in just a moment- Ah, whatever- Bye!" Ron exclaimed as he cleared his throat.

"Minerva McGonagall's Office, Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!" Ron said just as he threw the powder into the fireplace and was immediately engulfed by green flames before he disappeared.

"Alright Harry, your turn dear," Molly said, handing the small pot of powder to Harry.

He slowly took a step forward, and without another word, he grabbed a handful of powder and stepped into the fireplace where Ron had just disappeared from. He looked me dead in the eyes one more time and took a last deep breath.

"Minerva McGonagall's Office, Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry," He exclaimed, as he too was engulfed by green flames, and a second later, he disappeared back to school, and

half a world away.

HI!!! It's way too late rn for this- so I just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR 7K READS!!! Hope you like this boring chapter- more to come soon! (not boring chapters- I mean more chapters in general) Okay BYE- I'm tired- Goodnight.