I'm expecting twins?!

Louisa's P.O.V

I was awoke to the sound of niall softly speaking

“louisa, lou-lou”

I opened my eyes and looked up and saw him smiling down at me

“hey nialler”

“hello love, sorry to say but I just got a call from Mark and I gotta go deal with a few things, although I made you breakfast”

I smiled and sat up slowly

“its downstairs”

I nodded and got out of bed before giving him a hug

“thanks niall, your the best”

he smiled and we pulled away 

“its fine, anything for you and little man/woman/baby/whatever it is classed as at this stage”

he said gesturing to my belly, we both laughed and I gave him another hug before we both walked out and downstairs, he left whilst I went into the kitchen where a full cooked breakfast was laid out neatly with a note by the side

Eating for 2 now lovely  hope you enjoyed yesterday  have fun today sweetie, love nialler xxx

I smiled, bless his little heart. Thinking of babies I have my scan tomorrow, shit im nervous, maybe I could get Elliot to come along with me... Louis, Alex and Zayn were already supposed to be coming but im sure they wouldnt mind if I brought Elliot, they know how scared I am so I need all the support I can get I suppose.

I quickly ate the breakfast and then headed upstairs to get ready. I grabbed a pair of loose trousers and a baggy vest top and underwear before heading into the bathroom.

After having a shower, getting changed and ready I was just walking down the stairs when I heard the doorbell go, I squealed quietly before going and opening it, Elliot was standing there smiling at me, he was wearing baggy jeans and his 'show me your dirty face' top and a hoodie. I smiled warmly back at him before quickly slipping on some high-tops and walking out, closing the door. 

We spent the whole day together, he brought me lunch and even dinner and we got a lot of clothes and shoes, he was shocked when I told him about the baby but he agreed to stick by me whatever choice I made and he even helped me pick out a few baby clothes but only after we'd put on sunglasses and kept our hoods up, could have got awkward someone seeing Louisa Tomlinson and Elliot Gleave AKA Example shopping for baby clothes, especially as I was with Zayn.

After he dropped me off I went straight to bed but pulled out my phone and rang him, after a few rings he answered

Elliot - “missing me already?” 

I heard him laugh on the other end and I just laughed along with him

Louisa - “oh god yeah, haha, anyways I was wondering if youd do a big favour for me?”

Elliot - “course princess”

I felt butterflies when he called me princess 

Louisa - “well ive got my scan tomorrow and im kinda nervous”

Elliot - “and you want me to come along to stop those nerves?”

Louisa - “pretty much yeah, Louis, Alex and Zayn will be there too but I want you there too, your a good mate”

Elliot - “yeah then, I got nothing better to do”

Louisa - “cool, thanks Elliot”

Elliot - “no problem beautiful, look I gotta go now but I'll come knock on you tomorrow then we can go”