Nothing like a lovely shopping trip with the Tommo's

Louisa's P.O.V

I rolled over and slowly grumbled and opened my eyes, Zayn was smiling down at me

"you look so cute when you wake up"

I giggled and placed my hand on his cheek and brought his lips to mine, he kissed back and I felt his hands trail up my legs through the thin sheet, I brought it closer to him and I ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled away slowly

"we cant kiss forever"

I nodded

"course we can, whats to stop us?"

he looked over to the end of the bed and I followed his gaze, his dog Boris was sitting there and a tray with a fully made english breakfast was there, I looked back at him and he smiled and winked

"are we talking about the dog or breakfast?"

he chuckled before getting off me and bringing the breakfast closer, I slid under his arm and layed down on his chest, he held me close and began to feed me everything he'd made.

Boris barked and Zayn picked up a sausage, boris jumped off the bed and went to Zayns side and began jumping about, getting excited, zayn started teasing him with it before chucking it slightly, the dog obediently went to it and began chomping away.

I laughed before kissing zayns chest a few times and leaning up closer, he planted a soft kiss on my lips before we finally finished the dinner, I realised Zayn was in his trackies and I was still naked under the sheets.

Zayn clambered out and was about to carry the tray out

"im just going to take it downstairs before im supposed to be going out with-"

he turned but I surprised him by getting out of the bed and standing there smirking at him, his eyes grew and his mouth opened slightly.

"going out with who sweetie?" I said teasingly

he began stuttering around with his words and I laughed before he dropped the tray and began walking over to me

"screw the tray and screw shopping with Liam" he managed to say before his lips landed on mine, we pulled away slightly and he reached down and picked me up bridal style, I laughed and gave him another kiss before he chucked me on the bed and slid his trackies off, turns out he wasnt wearing boxers. He pulled a packet out from his bedside table before joining me on the bed...

Zayn's P.O.V

Louisa was beautiful, there was no question about it. Although some part of me still felt bad that she was with Finn although she never came across as one to cheat, I looked down at her, she was lying with her back to me and I had my arm wrapped around her, we were both entangled in the sheets again but I didnt care, she had her eyes closed and I had a funny feeling she was going to sleep.

I kissed her shoulder/neck a few times before realising she had fallen asleep, completely out of it, I dont want to brag but I must be good.

I slowly pulled back my side of the duvet and slipped out, I searched through my clothes before pulling out some fresh clothes. I had a quick shower before getting changed.

After half an hour of sorting out my hair I finally slipped some shoes on and pulled out a piece of paper and pen, I went back into my room and smiled at Louisa's sleeping body, she had rolled over and was now lying on her back, her hair was layed out and I could see the outline of her perfect body through the sheets, I resisted the temptation to get back in there with her as I turned away and scribbled a message on the sheet before going and placing it gently next to her bed. And with that I headed downstairs and out the door.