I really do have everyone's support

Louisa's P.O.V

After dropping Alex off at our old place I drove straight back to the boys, harry was not in my good books and when people arent in my good books they always get an earful from the bad side.

I pulled up in the driveway and instantly jumped up, anger was literally flowing through me as I stormed up to the front door, just as I was about to push my way through the door opened and I went straight into the person there.

We both stumbled back and I looked up slowly, Niall was standing there with tears flowing down his face and his cheeks were all puffy and his usual cheeky grin was replaced with a look of extreme hurt.

I sighed before stepping closer and wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer, he carried on crying as he wrapped his arms around my waist and held on tight.

We continued to hug until he pulled away slowly, wiping his eyes, he looked up at me but kept his hands on my waist and my hands were still rested on his neck.

"did... did alex ever actually love me?"

I paused before nodding slowly

"yeah... just in a different way to harry"

he nodded slowly, understanding.

"you know Niall.. zach always used to tell me that everybody deserves a second chance"

he nodded slowly

"so you going to talk to alex?"

he nodded again but then looked up

"not yet though, I think I need to calm down and clear my head"

I nodded, completely understanding

"ok well im here if you need me"

he smiled weakly

"thanks... I guess I gotta go then"

I nodded and he stepped pass me, I stepped in the doorway and he went over to his car before I heard a shout

"hey Louisa!"

I turned to him and saw he was standing by his open car door, smiling

"merry christmas Tommo"

I chuckled and nodded

"merry christmas to you too Nialler"

he smiled and got in his car before waving as he drove off, I waved him off before closing the front door and heading inside, before I could go anywhere Zayn appeared in front of me smirking. I giggled and sauntered over to him, he gave me a small kiss before reaching down and grabbing my legs and hoisting me up over his shoulder.

I screamed out in protest but he just laughed as he walked into the flat, shutting the door, I kept slapping his back to get him to put me down so eventually he did, except I fell on the bed. I looked up at him and he poked his tongue out at me before climbing above me and planting small kisses along my neck.

6 days later - New Years eve

Louisa's P.O.V

I woke up in Zayns arms again, I slowly slipped from his grip and headed downstairs, the lounge was still a mess but thats only because we had a pillow/cheese ball fight last night, I chuckled at the memory, I went through to the kitchen and I poured myself a glass of water and just as I was about to take a sip I felt my stomach clench up.

I dropped the glass instantly, allowing it to smash all over the floor and water go everywhere and I rushed around the corner to the bathroom, half my guts came up in the bathroom and I could feel tears flowing down my cheeks as I heard Zayn shout out.