Chapter 6 - Time for a holiday

Louisa's P.O.V

After driving to Louis' place we both got out and I rushed around to his room and began packing for him, he did it for me so I can for him, he soon walked in and put on his music, Life Is Beautiful came on and he flopped on the bed on his bed watching me as I fumbled about with his stuff.

I didnt really know what to pack so I just packed what I could find, Alex usually packs my stuff because I genuinely forget things. I was soon finished and stood up sighing, Louis smiled and stood up and opened his arms, I smiled and rushed into him, his warm embrace took me in and I can honestly say Ive never felt so safe in my whole life.

"i love you squishy"

"i love you too boo"

we gently rocked together as the song continued, I found myself constantly snuggling deeper into him and he held me close. Bruno Mars - Count on Me came on and he pulled away smiling

"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,

I'll sail the world to find you

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,

I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1 2 3

I'll be there

And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2

And you'll be there

Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Wooooh, Wooooh

yeah Yeah"

I smiled as he sang along, he gently caressed my face before giving me a kiss and slipping his handf in mine, we walked over and grabbed his stuff and he grabbed his ipod and a few more things before we walked back out to the car and we were soon off to the airport.

When we arrived we grabbed our stuff and we rushed about trying to find the place where you buy the tickets. Soon the paps arrived and I began to panic, louis smirked evily and nodded behind me, I turned slowly and saw a cart which workers usually use to drive people and their luggage about, it was unmaned and I knew exactly what Louis was thinking.

I turned back to him and was about to shake my head before a massive grin appeared on my face and I nodded eagerly, we dumped our luggage on the back before climbing on and zooming off, obviously neither of us had ever drove one before so we just pushed all the buttons and pedals.

People were jumping out of the way and screaming(or maybe that was us) we both began to fight over the wheel and the cart went this way and that, security were soon on our tail on segways. Damn I want one of those. I looked over at Louis who nodded back, gesturing that he wanted one too.

Then it clicked, if we were both looking at each other and not concentrating on where we were going then who was watching where we were actually going. We both turned back to the front and screamed

"LOUIS!!!"

"LOUISA!!!"

we both screamed each others names as the cart went front-first into a massive shop stand, knocking over bottles of drink, teddies and sweets before finally crashing into the wall. We both flung forward but I felt Louis pull me close to him and hold my head close to his chest so I wouldnt get as hurt.

It took a few moments to recover from the shock but the airport security were soon helping us out and trying to sort out the mess we'd made.

1 hour later and me and Louis were walking out of the security room with our stuff, a few security guards escorted us to the main desk where Lou brought two first-class tickets to Spain.