E for Excellent... or Example

heyy heyy heyy its @CazzaGleave here! XD as you can tell i wrote this part so please comment and vote and fan if you havent, also if you could do you all fancy going and checking out my stories, ive got one direction fan fictions, the wanted fan fictions, twenty-twenty fan fictions, conor maynard, the list goes on but yeah :) please check them out, love youuu alll <3 xxxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louisa’s P.O.V

 I woke up on the sofa, I looked around and saw rubbish and bottles everywhere, well at least it was a good night. I sighed and slowly stood up, I went into the kitchen and saw Liam fast asleep against the fridge, I smiled and walked into the downstairs bathroom and saw Louis and Niall slumped together with bottles and, in Niall’s case, a half eaten baguette with god knows what in it, harry had left with Alex ages ago.

I sighed and walked into the lounge just in time to see Perrie walk out the door, I felt anger rise as I stormed into zayns room, he was up and about, wearing trackies and trying to tidy up as much as he could. He stopped after realising I was standing there, he looked up slowly and dropped the bottle onto the bed before trying to walk over to me but I stepped back and shook my head.

“why was perrie just leaving?”

He shrugged

“I don’t know, she probably stayed the night and was leaving, that ok for you?” he said in a slightly angry tone, I folded my arms and leant to one side

“well no its not because im fed up with all this shit around you and perrie!”

“well its stopped now we’re public!”

“has it zayn! Has it!?”

“yes!”

“so stop doing things that will attract it all!”

“im no-“

“shes leaving your flat after staying the night, what the hell do you think the papers will think? Oh yeah, perrie slept with zayn whilst hes with Louisa, his bandmates sister!”

By this time the others had all arrived and were standing around watching the scene, Louis tried to put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down but it wasn’t working, I was angry and I was angry at zayn, who was still silent.

“go on then, put my mind at rest… where did she sleep?”

The room fell silent and everyones eyes were on zayn, he looked down then up at me slowly. I sighed before turning around and storming out, I had had enough of him and was literally at the end.

I heard shouts coming from the room and thuds but that didn’t stop me from slipping on some shoes and walking out the flat, just as the door closed I heard it open again, I felt someone grab my shoulders and spin me around, next thing I knew I was leaning into them crying my eyes out.

Their strong arms that completely enveloped me were a welcoming feeling, I felt them rub their hands up and down my back trying to sooth me, the irish accent came out as soon as they started speaking

“hey, its ok sweets, they didn’t do anything with each other, just fell asleep in the same bed, I promise”

I nodded slowly into him and allowed him to slowly carry on, I looked up slowly

“really?”

Niall nodded slowly 

“although I don’t think you need to fight zayn for much longer, hes going to be in hospital any minute with the rate Louis’ going at.” I chuckled slightly, usually I would have cared but this time zayn deserved it.