Welcome Home Arguments

Alex's Point of View.

I picked up my phone after it rang a couple of times.

Me - "hello"

Louis - "hey Alex, I was wondering if you could come pick us up?"

Me - "from Spain? F that Lou!"

Louis - "no, no, no, I meant we came home early and I sorta forgot where I parked the car and I might have just lost the parking ticket by accident"

I sighed.

Me - "fine, I'll send Harry to get you"

Louis - "ok, but you and Har-"

I quickly interupted him before he could continue.

Me - "forget about that Lou! I'll get him to come pick you up. End of. See you later." 

I hung up quickly. I sighed as I looked at the number on my mobile's screen. The number I had to ring. Harry's. I hesitated before clicking the green call button. I put the mobile to my ear. It rang a couple of times and then... 

"Alex. I'm so glad you called. I need to..." 

"Harry this isn't a personal call. I'm ringing because Louis asked me to." I replied bluntly. 

"Oh" he said disappointingly, "What does Louis want?" 

"He needs you to pick him and Louisa up from the airport" 

"But they're not meant to be back for a couple of weeks." 

"They came home early." 

"Can't you go get them." 

"Louis asked for you and I haven't got a car so just do it." I hung up to stop myself from causing a bigger argument.

Harry's Point of View.

I stormed out of my appartment. I got into the car and started to drive to the airport. All I could think about was how Alex always managed to choose her moments. Whenever I talked to her now, which was very rarely, it felt like being stabbed by a knife. 

I pulled up outside the airport and got out of the car. 

"HAZZA!" 

I turned around to see Louis running towards me. He pulled me into a hug. 

"Alright Lou? How was your holiday?" I asked, trying to break free from the hug that was cutting off my circulation. 

Louis pulled away and Louisa threw her bags at me. 

"Let's just go shall we?" she said, obviously annoyed. 

We packed up the car and as we sat down, Louisa pulled out her phone.

Louisa's Point of View.

As soon as we sat down, I pulled out my phone and rang Alex. 

Me - "Hey Alex. Harry's just picked us up." 

Alex - "Good" 

Me - "Are you alright babe? You sound..."

I was cut off by Harry coughing loudly and turning on the engine of the car and starting to drive us home.

Alex - "Yeah... it's just..."

Louis cut in, trying to talk to Harry. 

"Harreh... YOU SLEPT WITH ALEX WHEN WE WERE AWAY! How could you!? I feel empty inside." Louis pulled a sad face as he moaned at Harry. 

"Lou just leave it." he replied blankly.

Me - "Babe, what happened?" 

Alex - "Well... I was talking... To Niall... And Niall... Kissed me... And Harry thought I was cheating... As he saw Niall kiss me... And he tried to fight Niall... And I jumped in between them... And Harry... Hit me... I don't know if it was an accident or not but..."