Chapter 5: Jealousy And A Surprise

Harry's Point of View

"What do you think?"

Alex walked into the room. I stopped and stared. She was wearing a black halter-neck dress with a pair of silver stilletos. Her blond hair was tightly curled into little ringlets. She walked over to me and straightened my bowtie. I smiled and kissed her.

"You look perfect! The fans are going to love you!" I whispered.

"So, are we meeting the others there?" she asked.

"Yes"

She smiled as I took her hand in mine and led her outside. We got into the limo. When we finally arrived at the Premier of Ted, I turned to her and squeezed her hand.

"Ready?" I asked

"Yes" she replied.

I kissed her on the cheek. I turned to the door. I started counting. 1... 2... 3... On 3 I opened the door and calmly stepped out of the car.

Alex's Point of View

I lied. I wasn't ready for this. This is the first movie premier I've been to. Now Harry wasn't beside me I felt scared. -Calm down Alex- I thought -Harry's waiting for you. Just take a few deep breaths.-

As soon as I was out of the limo, I grabbed Harry's hand. Everywhere I looked were the flashing lights of dozens of cameras. I smiled and put the hand which wasn't holding Harry's on my hip. Then, Harry and I walked up the Red Carpet, smiling as we walked.

When we got inside, Harry left me so he could go and buy us drinks. I felt a hand on my back. I turned around quickly and caught Niall of guard. He went crashing to the floor. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared. I helped Niall up.

"Sorry Nialler. I did't realise you were behind me."

"Don't sweat it" he said in his gorgeous Irish accent.

There was a loud grumbling sound. I looked at Niall.

"Whoops. There goes my stomach... again. I think I need something to eat." he laughed.

"Niall, you're always hungry. I'm not surprised your stomach is growling" I giggle.

"Anyway... I think you look really pretty tonight. I'm glad I met you" he said seriously.

"Thanks. I'm glad I met you to." I replied.

"Ahem!"

I turned to see Harry standing behind me with our drinks. He gave Niall a stern look as he handed me my drink. Harry looked at me and smiled.

"The movie is about to start. Let's go Alex" Harry said sternly whilst looking at Niall.

As Harry dragged me away, I looked back at Niall and mouthed, "Sorry." He shrugged, smiled then waved and walked off. I looked back at Harry.

"What was that for?" I asked, feeling slightly annoyed. "We were only talking"

Harry didn't reply. When we arrived at the correct screen, we chose seats at the very back of the screen. The adverts started and Harry put his arm around me. I leant into him. Then I pulled away. Harry looked at me questioningly. He then followed my gaze to see... Niall. Niall was standing at the bottom of the steps, looking straight at me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Harry tense up and heard him murmur something. Then, Harry stood up. I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him back into his seat but he wouldn't budge. His eyes locked with Niall's and Niall took a step back. He took one last look at me, before turning away and finding his seat. Harry sat down, not taking his eyes off Niall. I sighed.

I got home and dumped my stuff on the sofa. I slipped off my heels and collapsed into the chair. I heard the door click shut. Harry walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead. I shut my eyes as he picked me up and carried me upstairs to my room. He placed me in my bed and left the room.

-I ran down the street. I couldn't do it. I let everyone down. No wonder my family abandoned me. I'm useless. Everyone hates me. I stopped at the edge of the cliff. I looked down to see water smashing into the bottom of the cliff. I stepped back. I felt someone grab me and turn me around. Niall. Niall smiled at me. Then, he pushed me off of the edge and I went hurtling into the water below.-

"Niall!" I cried out, bolting upright in bed.

I took a few deep breaths. -It was just a dream.- I thought.

Harry was sat on the end of my bed. Before I could say anything, he walked out of the room. I ran after him.

"Harry! Wait!" I shouted.

By the time I'd run downstairs, he was out the front door and into the street. I stopped.

"Harry, it was just a dream! I'm sorry!" I shouted after him.

He turned to face me.

"Explain to me why you called out some other guy's name, in fact, my best friend's name when you were sleeping!" he replied angrily.

"I had a nightmare where Niall pushed me off a cliff, okay?"

He sighed, "Oh babe" he walked over and hugged me, "I'm sorry. I get jealous way to easily. I've just never felt this way about anyone before."

I hugged him tighter, "I love you, Harry Styles. Please don't ever leave me!"

"Never. I love you way too much."

I smiled and pulled him back into the house. He smiled. He pulled me closer.

"I have a surprise for you tonight."

"Aww. No fair! I never give you any surprises. Fine! But tomorrow I'm giving you a surprise." I laughed.

"Okay but it won't be as good as my surprise."

Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house and down the street. We walked until we reached the shops. We went into all of my favourite shops; Hollister, Jack Wills, Karen Millan... and Harry bought me everything I wanted for me. As we passed Cartier (a really expensive jewellery shop), I stopped. Harry stopped next to me and followed my gaze. A silver diamond ring had caught my eye. Harry squeezed my hand. I looked up at him.

"You remind me of a song from the album." he laughed.

"Really? What one?" I asked excitedly.

"I Want." He laughed when he saw my expression.

"Give you this

Give you that

Blow a kiss

Take it back

If I look inside your brain

I would find lots of things

Clothes shoes diamond rings

Stuff that's driving me insane." he sang.

"Great! Thanks Harry."

He pulled me close and kissed me. When he pulled away, he covered my eyes with his hand. He made me walk with my eyes covered for about five minutes. When we stopped walking, he removed his hand and turned me around. We were on a hill and on the grass lay a picnic surrounded with candles. Harry led me over to it and we sat down. Whilst eating, we talked about what the future held for us. Harry told me about his older sister Gemma, his mum Anne and his step dad. He said I would really like Gemma. I told him abit about my family. My dad was called Mark and my mum was called Carrie. I had one older brother called Michael and a younger sister called Tiffany.

As soon as we finished eating, we lay back on the grass. I rested my head on his chest and snuggled up to him. We both looked up at the stars.

There was a bang and a burst of colour. Fireworks lit up the sky. They spelt out a message: "Alex, I love you. Always have, always will. Love Harry. P.S. Did you like your surprise?"

I smiled.

"I love you too."

I slowly moved my body next to his and kissed him.