Best birthday ever

Louis point of view

When we were all back in the lounge we all flopped but I went over to the tv and pulled out a webcam and began to plug it in and open up the internet, I had a smart tv cause im cool like that.

I went on twitter and everyone watched me confused but stayed silent as I connected up to twitcam and sent out a new tweet

@Louis_Tomlinson: birthday twitcam with everyone!! :D come watch!! we have cookies... well maybe not cookies but please come watch xxx

I sent that out and clicked broadcast live.

We were all in the screen because the cam was far back so it was easy, we began chatting away to everyone, it was mostly thanking them all for the birthday mentions.

I looked at us through the screen and saw that Zayn had his arm around Louisa and she was leant into him, I began to see certain tweets when people had also noticed it, I smiled and nodded at Louisa who nodded back, she looked up to the camera

"i need to say something..."

she looked at Zayn who nodded and they both turned to the camera

"we're..." she trailed off and zayn sat up

"in a relationship and before any of you ask I do have Louis' permission and no hate because shes literally part of the 1D family"

she smiled at him and he kissed her gently before we turned back to the screen, instead of getting the hate I was expecting her to get they were all sending in the loveliest messages saying how they always wanted a sister to get with the boys and that they were happy it was Louisa with Zayn.

"is that Zouisa they have trending?" harry said, jumping up and going closer, he turned and nodded

"that it is" he said grinning and sitting down, we all began having a laugh and chatting with them, about what they wanted for christmas, what me and Lousia got for our birthday and everything else random.

I stopped talking and looked about at everyone slowly, They were all huddled up so we could all fit, laughing, smiling and the occasional kiss every now and again. I smiled to myself, this really was the perfect life for anyone. Twin sister. Beautiful girlfriend. Best mates. Perfect.

Louisa's P.O.V

I was so glad people accepted me as Zayns girlfriend, I turned and looked at Louis, he looked like he was in a daydream but the smile on his face was evident, I could read that boy like a book and he could do the same.

I smiled at him and he smiled back before opening his mouth

"I wanna live while we're young, we wanna live while we're young-"

the boys all pounced on him, shouting at him to shut up, we all laughed and they all sat up from behind the sofa slightly in pain with completely messed up hair, louis shook his head slightly

"jeez guys, dont all jump at once"

harry sighed

"dont go singing the new song then"

louis paused slightly and bit his bottom lip

"oooppps, my bad"

we all carried on laughing as Louis apoligised to the people on twitter for the song mistake and everything went back to normal. Another half an hour into the twitcam and we were all running out of things to say and do so we decided to call it a night.

Me and Louis thanked everyone one more time before we all said bye and logged off. After saying goodbye and thank you to the others they soon dispersed to their own flats. Liam and Danielle went to Liam's, Harry went to his, Niall and Alex went to Niall's, Zayn was waiting by the door as I turned to Louis, he smiled, Eleanor was standing a few feet behind him like Zayn was for me.